Chapter Seventeen

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well where do I start? I should at least talk about how my experience was. When it happened" he said walking to my feet while I was above him thanks to the rings levarage.

"That can work."

"Well like I said, it all started when I was Alpha on my eigth month, I was on my Office when I felt a pressence on the Altar of Justice, standing just there. As I got there I Saw a shadow of a wolf, silver, cold, shivering wolf. His aura was overpowering, no where near anything I have seen. But strangely I was not affraid of the entity, but rather intrigued. I always knew about my people's history and knew somehow that the shadow was indeed a Lycans instead of a wolf. Actually Paolo's shadow.

Paolo was the Prince of Justice in Ancient knowledge and the leader of the group of four. Luckily enough I knew that. He appeared in front of me and said that the eternal war was gonna come back to life and to get all four of the chosen ones. Later on he touched my hand and the next thing I knew I had ice Powers. Before that happened I told my dad about this weird Powers I was getting when I was sixteen. He told me about the myth even before it happened un real life. When I came came alpha at seventeen, right after dad dissapeared I had that encounter with Paolo's shadow, therefore having ice Powers.  And the intentional Power to read minds but that I have no control of. Until I right him to life." He said as a shiver run through my spine as I could see his eyes turning silver ice blue. And then I noticed he was creating and ice sculpture un his hands. It was me.

"A present for the most beautiful wolf in my life." He said handing it to me. Since it was pretty big I golf it with my two hands. I could feel the energy and power, the ice everlasting. It didn't felt like it was melting.

"Thank you. But other than that, I didn't talked to my shadow. We just looked at each other and next thing I knew I had burning fire powers in me. I need to find out who the wolf was." I said as I put the sculpture at his side on the ring.

"Alessandra." He said flat out.

"Who?"

"Alessandra. The Princess of Dignity. She was said to be the strongest of the four. Having powers that could burn steel un second and buen forests in a single swoop. From the looks of it, you are her predecesor" he said getting insiste the ring, position in front of me. Consuming my existance and definitely draining me of my own thoughts.

So that was Alessandra. Now I know why the names of Fire Princess and all of the above. She was power and what better way to take it out than to destroy me.

"Maybe it's her influence on me that Made me your mate" I said looking at his clear brown eyes again, his chuckle and smile always perfect.

"Could be, they say Paolo and Alessandra were mates. But I do not think their influence is getting un between what you feel and I feel. This is true" he said grabbing my right hand and putting it to his heart. I closets my eyes and I could feel ir beating. Making me smile from the contact.

"I don't know what to think. All of the packs fear you cause you are one dangerous motherfucker. And here I am, battling my urges to kiss you but one part of me can't trust you. We hace been at war for years now. How can I trust a mate when all that's happened when he appeared in front of me was bring misforune?"I said un all honestly cause if we needed to make this happened, at least we need to be honest with each other.

"To Tell you the truth, I didn't tought when I Saw you to change something in me. I didn't think of changing my outcourse of action. Not until what happened that day when I saw you. Not until noticing you were my mate. I am dangerous because the circunstances of my life have made me that way and the destiny that I was beholded, not wanting it, made made to trust no one. While also my dad dissapearing leaving me and my sister fall apart all alone, when my mom died. Founding him un his traumatized state me us feel destroyed and It was a Lot. I needed to become strong, needed to become dangerous. Not let anyone touch us again. That is until your temple shook, and when I met you, I changed. Don't know if it's for the better or wrong but I do know that I want you with me. I just need your chance" he said in all honesty I could see in him. His heart was not beating erratickly, rather calm while saying this. His eyes never leaving mine as he expressed himself.