Chapter Eleven

(Ladies and gentleman, this is Leslie's mother. Heidi Klum)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leslie's Point Of View

As soon as my dad entered the room, everyone went silent.

His face was stoic of expression. Walking towards me, until he was by my side. He lowered his lips to my cheek giving the a little kiss.

'We will talk about this now', he said through our mind link, giving me a pointed look.

'Dad I had this under control, you know I always do', I ushered as he looked at me with a pointed look.

"Jack, Marius, everyone please go out. Alpha Dayton, I suggest your acompanies go outside too. We three need to talk this without no turns or twists", dad said with a calm and serious expression, but his Alpha aura was strong enough to make us drown in it.

Dayton looked at my dad with a blank face with questioning eyes, but nodded with his head to his members to go. They were the first ones to go.

"We will be outside just in case Lesley" said Jack as Dustin nodded too, looking at my eyes. Once we had enough contact I broke it looking at another way. Jack and him leaving, after looking at Dayton quickly with a low sight.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" Said Marius as he looked at my dad.

"Don't worry Marius, this will be over soon", dad gave him an assurance nod. Making Marius and Mimmi walk outside the door.

He pushed a rolling chair out and seated himself in the middle of the table, looking deeo in thought before he started to talk.

"You know, you're a good Alpha Leslie. You always had that mental capacity of handling things that are far more superior than you. You didn't disappoint when I gave you the tittle, but. . . Things have changed now that I wished it didn't happen but it did", he looked in thought as he talked to me, a crease in the center of his forehead.

"Sadly though, this is something that I can't and won't let it under my nose".

"Dad but why won't you let me control this, its not I'm gonna forget my duties as Alpha just because I found my mate. Just be-" I was cut off.

"Yes you will Leslie. Now you say those things like 'Yeah, even though I have a great attraction to my mate, I won't forget my duties. Oh no I won't'. Yes you will Leslie", he looked at me straightly. I just scoffed.

"Oh for real? Like meeting my mother was a problem for you and your reign, or was it?" I defended myself, my rage getting out of me, little by little.

"Do not put your mother into this Leslie. Besides I met your mother once I was six years, six damn years as Alpha of the pack. How many have you been? Eight months? Does that gives you the maturity to deal with this situation?"

"What are you implying, that I'm not good enough? That in this four years of Alpha, I hadn't been enough? Like what the hell dad! You know I wouldn't be rash about this situation between me and Dayton", I put my right hand in the arm of my chair as I kept talking, him looking at me with a raised brow.

"Oh so its Dayton uh? You're quite advancing into this aren't you?" He said watching us both. Dayton was keeping a low mind, but I could see from the hard stern in its eyes that this was getring to him.

"What do you mean advancing into this? His is bound to be my mate. Like wha-".

"A mate that happens to be rival of our pack, no scratch that, the ALPHA of the pack, I blame the Moon Goddess for doing this. Do you know what situations and problems we had in years? And you think that I would let my daughter, accept this?" He growled the 'Alpha' quite harshly as he pushed back into the chair, still on his seat.