Chapter Fourteen

(Another pick of Jennifer Lawrance)

Leslie's Point of View

Dayton was the first to react, running to the wave. As I looked at him running, his hands gave out a slight frost, his hands almost crystalline white, as he swinged his fists beside him.

His glance seemed determined.

As soon as he was near, the strange liquid, he gave out a shout mixed with a growl and with the impact of his hands to the ground, ice crystals, the size of wolfs, started to erupt from the ground.

Once it hit the wave, it froze in the blink of an eye. Everyone was perplexed and amazed by his power. Looking at my surroundings it gave me the confirmation that even though he used his powers in front of me, nobody knew about it. At least from our pack.

In that same moment he went running to the freezed liquid and with a punch of his left arm, it shattered completely. Giving out a cold blast of wind from it, practically leaving us shivering. His eyes were completely silver and black, fused in an hypnotic swirl of colors. More and more the silver taking his iris completely.

It ended quickly as I looked at the three in top of the hill with smirks and wanting eyes.

It drove me crazy and it blinded me with rage that I could feel my canines and claws elongating to its full potential. My vision was red, in killing mode.

My feet started working on their own as I began running to them three, growling as never before.

Suddenly my Wolf sprinted forward in the air, catching a surprised gasp from the three on top of the hill as I flew through the air at high speed.

As soon as I crashed into the ground, it shattered and broke. Sending debris out of the way, as I stood there growling to the three wolves in front of me. Suddenly at my sides they were Jack in his wolf and Dayton, still in his human form. He made a jump that high from the leveled ground. Well, show off.

Suddenly my dad also appeared behind me. His Alpha aura was strong and thick. He was still in his human form, and it already sent shivers throughout my body. Even though we had a fight, I was glad he was here.

'Leslie, get out of here they are after you', he said through our mind link and I just shook my head in denial.

'I can't. If they are here to get me, they won't succed in it. I can promise you that'.

At that moment when I looked at him, I could see the care in his eyes, the need to protect me fully. He just nodded. With a small smile in his lips. I returned the smile. He wasn't a tyrant, he just do this to protect me, I understand, but his methods are to much.

I just turned my face around and started growling while, walking very slowly to them.

"Now, now Leslie, you really wouldn't have a fight with us. Would you?" Norman said with his sickly joker grin. Making my insides twist in agony.

He beg to differ.

At that moment I sprinted forward at him with my werewolf speed, my jaws snapping at him.

He immediately jumped back, and in front of me was the girl they were with, jumping at me with opened arms. At that moment I leaped in the air, rolling till I was behind her. Using my weight in advantage, I tackled her from her back quickly, making her crash a few feet away with on her feet.

"Ha , you really have the same attitude as Alessandra. It's almost as if she was here. With us" she said as she stood up, her eyes black, meaning she was going to shift.

"Now Mason" and with that cue Mason, used his shadows around his hand and surrounded us both. The only thing I could hear was my dad and Dayton screaming my name.