Chapter three

(Picture of David Chocarro, as Alpha Dayton. I'm just gonna say it.... He is hot LOL)

Leslie's Point Of View

Growling loudly I shifted into my white wolf sprinting forward and running as fast as I could to the altar.

Just what the fuck was that? Yesterday a dark shadow of a wolf stood there glaring at my direction, but neither of my accompanies saw it. Now I'm running towards the temple because of the shadow that, again, showed itself. I just hoped everyone saw it this time.

I could felt the ground stopped its tremble and made it easier for me to dash faster. Just cause my legs didn't tremble or moved.

Suddenly I neared the temple, quickly running up the flight of marble bricks. Growling as I jumped to the Alpha platform, ready to pounce everyone who was here.

But at the moment I came, not even a smell, a scent, nothing catch my nose. Not a sound or whisper, not a glance of fur on the far of the forest. Nothing.

Ok, I'm getting crazy. That was it. My craziness has gotten worse. This was just to real for me, and it was the second time. And, not to self, in always 100% aware of my surroundings, so this was just a mind fuck for me.

"Leslie what happened? You sprinted to the Altar of Dignity like you were ready to attack" a voice returned me back from my thoughts as I saw Jack and Dustin, along with Marius. Their faces were a mix of worry and confusion.

'So you didn't saw the shadow of a wolf here? Didn't you?' I said asking them, already regretting their answer, cause it just made me look dumb. Dumber then I thought. But no I can't be thinking like this, this was very real.

"What do you mean a shadow of a wolf? If there was a wolf here, the trackers or warriors would had pick up its scent" Dustin said as he looked taken back and more confused then before.

'I don't know guys but the same time happened yesterday. After we defeated the Rogues, me and the Warriors headed through this route. Then I saw a shadow of a wolf, I swear to the Moon Goddess that I saw it. With golden eyes. But when I asked Sebastian who was with me he didn't saw nothing, also the other wolves" I said as the feeling of defeat took over me. If this continued no one would believe me.

"For real? This can't be true. I mean you're the Alpha and us Beta and Gamma, but we couldn't sense anything. I think is just the lack of sleep and relax. You're having it too hard on yourself" Jack said earning a wolf death glare from me.

'I do not need that shit right now. I'm telling you this because I trust you three in this. I'm not crazy, and this has nothing to do with exhaustion and fuck. I'm ok, get it?' I spat angrily as I turned around, not wanting to see his face right now.

"I'm not saying that you're crazy it's just that you need to rest. Leslie, you need to stay calm, just don't get everything to hold up in yourself" he said, but I just couldn't deny the fact he tried to calm me crazy. Even though I thought I was becoming.

Letting out a breath I turned around and looked at him unapologetically.

'I'm sorry it's just that I'm having tough things right now and this is just the cherry on the top. Maybe it's just my head playing with me' even though it wasn't.