Starting To Feel Like Home

MIA

We stood there making out. Furiously at first, then it turned into something passionate. He picked me up, set me on the counter, and started kissing down my neck. A part of me wanted more but flashbacks of Chad cheating popped into my head. I pushed him gently. The look on his face showed embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept going."

"No it's okay. I was enjoying it to be honest, but I just want to take things slow."

"Oh okay. That's no problem. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush into anything this soon."

"Thank you for understanding. Now, shall we start dinner?"

"Sure," he said as he went to the refrigerator. We decided on spaghetti tonight. I cut up the vegetables while he prepared the sauce and noodles. We talked about life, laughed, joked around. It was nice to feel that someone actually cared. When I feel like I'm ready, I'm definitely going to try with him.

When we finished the food, we set the table and ate. It was quiet at some moments, but one of us broke the silence.

We finished dinner and decided to watch a movie together. I was excited. This was a good time for us to just relax and cuddle. We both went to go change into our pj's, and I found a blanket while I was upstairs.

"Would you like to watch White Chicks, Rush Hour, or Scary Movie?"

"Hmm...how about Rush Hour. I haven't seen that in forever."

"Okay," he spoke. He went to go put the movie in and returned to the couch.

We both got comfy and started the movie. Laughter filled the air. At parts we couldn't stop laughing to the point where we had to pause the movie. It was nice being here. After having that disaster happen, I thought I would never get over it, but now I'm forgetting it faster than I thought I would. It was starting to feel like home.

The movie ended, but I didn't want the night to end. Alex and I picked White Chicks to watch next. We got halfway through the movie. I laughed at a part and looked over at Alex to see him passed out. I smiled, and turned the tv off. I put the rest of the blanket over him, and went to walk away but had a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Stay down here tonight please," Alex said half asleep. I couldn't say no to the amazing sound of his voice when he's sleepy.

"O-okay, let me just get another blanket so we don't fight over this one." He nodded and laid his head back down.

I hurried upstairs and picked a bigger blanket from the linen closet, and headed back downstairs. I went to the other side of the couch and got comfy. I stared up at the ceiling for a while thinking about how content I was.

I would've never believed this would happen if someone told me my future. I wasn't complaining though. I'm very grateful that Alex was there in my time of need.

I checked on Alex one more time and dozed off myself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunlight hit my eyes through the tiniest hole in the curtains. I groaned and tried to sit up but felt an arm around my waist. I slowly turned to see Alex right behind me on the couch still asleep.

How did this happen? When did this happen? Damn, his arm is strong. He looks so sexy when he sleeps. I could ju- stop. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and pulled his arm off of my body. He shifted in his sleep and turned the other way.

Once I got up I decided I needed a shower after having my mind get too dirty and too turned on. I fed Callie before heading to the shower turning it as hot as it could go. Hot showers are so satisfying. I usually turn it that hot too, to tend to my sexual needs. I didn't really pay attention to being quiet because I was in the zone and I thought Alex would still be asleep.

After, I made sure to wash up and hopped out the shower. I decided I would just wear my hair natural today. It was hot outside and I didn't want the heat to mess it up if it was straightened.

I heard a door close quickly as I headed to my room. Alex was awake, but I wondered for how long?

I got dressed quickly because I was starting to get hungry. As I left my room I heard what I thought was grunting coming from the bathroom. Only when I got closer, I heard moans and started to get wet again. I had to walk away before I got dirty again.

I went to fix something quick to eat, not forgetting to fix Alex something as well. Just as I was putting his food on the table he showed up. He looked more relaxed and happy. Then he saw me and turned red.

Did I do something wrong? We ate together, but it was quiet. Too quiet. I couldn't stand the silence anymore and decided to get down to the problem...