My Twin or Lover?

Alex POV

I woke up to the sun burning a hole through my eyelids. I looked around the room through squinted eyes to realize I wasn't in my room. Then I remembered that I stayed in Mia's room to comfort her after the rough day she had yesterday. I turned to look at her. She's absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking to say the least. Who knew someone could look so good sleeping?

I slowly got out of bed because I didn't want to wake her if she wasn't ready yet, and I headed to take a shower. After the shower, I changed into some blue jeans a white t-shirt, and some white vans. I went downstairs to feed Callie and looked to see what I had to eat. I needed to go grocery shopping. Maybe that's what Mia and I can do today. I heard the shower turn on from downstairs signaling that Mia was up. I decided to just browse the Internet while I waited for her.

After what seemed like an eternity, she came down the stairs. When we saw each other we started laughing because we were dressed in the exact same thing. She had one blue jeans that hugged that beautiful backside of hers, a white cropped t-shirt, and white converse.

"Good morning twin," I said.

"Good morning. Thank you for staying with me last night."

"It's no problem, but you know how you can make up for it?"

"How?"

"By coming grocery shopping with me. I don't have anything to eat so it's time to go shopping."

"Sure I can come with you."

"Good, let's get going," I said as we headed out the door. I opened the passenger door for her and closed it gently as she got in. I got in as well and we headed off to the store.

As I was driving I turned on some music and kept concentrating on driving. After a while I heard someone quietly singing that didn't sound like the radio and noticed it was Mia.

"You have a beautiful voice. Who taught you how to sing?"

"I'm just blessed with a good voice honestly. Both my mom and dad are amazing singers so I got it from them. I just listened to them sing, and I would join along wherever we were."

"Wow that's awesome. I wish I could sing but I don't sound good so I just sing when I'm alone because no one can judge how much I sound like a dying cat."

"Oh come on, I bet you sound okay. Let me hear."

"Ohhh no. I'm not going to be held responsible when you go deaf."

"Please?" She said as she turned to me giving me the notorious "puppy dog eyes" that every girl gives. However hers were different and I melted when I saw them.

"Fine." I coughed and cleared my throat, and mentally prepared myself to hear Mia laugh. I started singing with the song that was on the radio and after it cut off I looked over to Mia who was clutching her stomach and had tears coming out of her eyes.

"I'm never singing in front of you again haha."

"Oh well...maybe that's a good idea," she said as she kept laughing. We made it to the store and got out and headed inside. We just joked and played around as we searched the store for foods we both liked. It was different shopping for two people instead of myself but I didn't hate it. I was introduced to new things, as was she.

Finally we got done and went to check out. We were joking when we heard someone squeal behind us and call out my name. I turned and it was my ex, Kelly. I haven't seen her in two years! Once she broke up with me for another guy, she moved to another state with him. What was she doing back?

"Alex baby! How are you!?"

"I'm good Kelly."

"That's good. Aren't you going to ask how I am?" She said as she gave me a seductive look.

"I honestly could care less about how you are. I do have a question though. Why are you back in town?"

"Oh Alex you're still so funny! I moved back here just today. I was going to stop by later and move back in with you baby!"

"Oh no. You left me for another guy. What makes you think I want you back? Anyways I-I have...a girlfriend!"

I stepped to the side to show off Mia.

"Her name is Mia and she's amazing," I said as I looked at Mia who looked confused and frozen. I gave her the look of 'please play along' and she soon caught on.

"Yeah we've been together for a year now, and we are still going strong," as she squeezed my cheek and hugged me.

Kelly looked furious, but I didn't care. I'm just glad Mia is helping me put on this show.

"Why her?! She's absolutely hideous! She can't give you anything. I can give you what you need. I know you've missed me," she spoke as she came closer to me and dragged her hand down my chest.

"Oh no honey! Get your greasy hand off my man, or you can schedule an appointment to the doctor for it when it gets broken...your choice." Kelly backed away, and Mia smiled and turned my face towards hers and made out with me right in front of Kelly.

Kelly screamed and stormed off. I didn't care because my mind was focused on Mia. We were still making out. Her lips are so soft and plump. This girl definitely knows how to kiss. She too was into it, but broke off after she realized that people were staring. We collected our groceries and headed out.

We packed everything into the car and started to drive away. The whole car ride home was dead silent, and extremely awkward. I kept glancing at Mia who would constantly graze her fingers over her lips. I was so tempted to just pull over and kiss her again. There was no doubt that I was interested in her, but I was sure I wanted to wait to make sure she was interested in me as well.

We got home and brought everything inside and quietly put everything away. Once we were done we turned towards each other.

"Um...anything specific you want to eat tonight?"

She gave me a light smile. "No you can choose, I'll eat anything."

"Okay," I said and smiled back. We stood there for a little bit longer just staring, until we both lunged for each other, attacking the other's lips furiously.

This girl is going to drive me insane. I can't wait.