graduation pt.2 ‼️

serenity's pov

oh, my, god. he just... no.... he... FUCK. THE TEARS.
me: YES!
the audience went wild. we made out for a few and hugged, still tears pouring down my face. everyone chanted our ship name. tears were still on my face and he wiped them off and kissed me once more.
principal: and that's it for _____'s graduation. have a great day.
we all left the stage with me and adym in front of all of them.

outside

we met up with everyone and they asked to see it.
ny: you did well bighead
minion 2: damnn, thats pretty
ring:

ezee: damn that ringme: OMG EZEEi hugged her tightlyezee: heyy!me: still kinda mad but OMG WE DID IT!guy: aye ezee!ezee: gotta go, bye serenity!me: bye!we started talking again when i heard my name

me: OMG EZEE
i hugged her tightly
ezee: heyy!
me: still kinda mad but OMG WE DID IT!
guy: aye ezee!
ezee: gotta go, bye serenity!
me: bye!
we started talking again when i heard my name. i see keyon and raoul waving.
me: brb
i ran over to them and hugged then.
raoul: congrats
me: thanks
keyon: lil' boy jealous over here. he punched his arm
raoul: nigga shut up
i giggled.
adym: sere- wait, raoul?
raoul: what's up nigga. he gave him a bro hug.
adym: yoo, i haven't seen you in a hot minute! but just saying, the crew went over to talk to someone and i'm going over there
me: alright, bye babe
he kissed my cheek and left.

raoul: we're gonna be doing this next year
keyon: ikr
me: tbh, it's not that scary
raoul: really? i thought it was gonna be nerve wracking
me: just get used to it. i patted his arm lightly.

raoul's pov

aw fuck, her touch. i bet i'm rock hard. fuck, i am. hope she doesn't notice. fuck, she did.

serenity's pov

me: someone's excited. i giggled.
he blushed in embarrassment and i lightly slapped him.
me: i'm just playing, i get all the guys hard. i flipped my hair and they both laughed.
adym: SERENITY!
me: gotta go, bye guys! wait, do yall wanna come to olive garden?
keyon: sure, address?
i gave him the address along with my number, bc they wanted it.
me: aight, see you at olive garden!
i hugged both of them, but when i hugged raoul, i whispered "text me" and bit his ear, while i grabbed his dick and moaned, teasing him more. when i left, i looked back and winked.

raoul's pov

fuck, she's a dirty one, i can tell. can adym just fuck up so i can have that ass.
keyon: someone's got a crushh
me: shut up bro, i know you do too
keyon: nah, she's not my type. but don't worry, i know adym's about to fuck up
me: true...

serenity's pov

i had to tease him for a sec. fuck it, i like him too. UGH. i walk over to see my mom and adym talking.
me: OMG, MOM!
mom: that's me!
i hugged her tight.
me: i never thought you would come
mom: well, i got a break until today, i have to go back in the evening. i heard my baby got engaged.
me: not really but yea
i showed her the ring.
mom: ohh, adym you did well
he laughed.
me: well, we're going to olive garden. wanna come?
mom: who would to turn down olive garden?!
i laughed.
me: alright, meet us there
mom: alright
she walks to the car.
random people: can we take a picture?
me: sure

more and more people came up to us and congratulates us. an hour later, the pictures stop and we were on our way to olive garden. when we got there, everyone was seated, waiting for us. they decided since we're the ones that planned this out, we sat on the end, two seat reserved for us. we had a great time, eating, laughing, and crying from me.

home
*bad smut ahead :)*

i did my nightly routine and changed into one of adym's hoddies. i got out and adym was right in front of me. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close.
adym: hey future wife
me: hey future husband

he pulled me into a passionate kiss. he tapped my thigh, instructing me to jump. i jumped, wrapping my legs on his torso and he walked over to the bed and threw me down. rough, i like it. he pinned my arms above my head and kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. he smirked and went for a hickey move. he took off my shirt and admired my body.
adym: i can never get old of your body
i smiled. he flipped us over and i went down to his v-line as he took off his shirt. i pulled down his pants and kanye popped right up. did he grow a few inches? because gah damn. i filled kanye in my mouth while adym moaned in pleasure. i did tricks with my tounge and he obviously loved it. i stopped and went up to kiss him, but he flipped us over.

adym: my turn. he smirked.
i bit my lip as he pulled down my panties. he went IN. i couldn't control my moans, i had to let them go.
me: fuck daddy
i griped his hair as he inserted two fingers. i let out a big moan and arched my back. after a while, i cumed and he sucked me clean. he flipped me over and he teased me buy rubbing kanye against my clit and inserting him seconds after, fuck. that feeling. he thrusted in me a few times before i wanted to ride. he went on his back as i rode him, us both groaning in each other's ear, which gave me motivation to go faster. he gripped my ass and smacked it. i gasp and go faster. after a few minutes we both cummed. we both fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. i turned towards him and smiled.

me: best. sex. ever.
adym: you're right about that. he laughed.
me: forgot i still had your hoodie on.. oops
adym: keep it, i don't want my cummy hoodie
me: cummy?
adym: my new word: cummy
i laughed and slowly fell asleep.