break ups ?

serenity's pov

no. no no no no no. no. this can't be. how did he get my number? i got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ding.

text:
kevin: hey bbg
me: stay
the
fuck
away
from
me
kevin: don't act like you didn't like it, also im here in LA right now. meet me at trinity park :)
i blocked his number. i couldn't stand to look at his text anymore. adym saw something in my face that worried me.
adym: what's wrong
me: kevin
adym: that bitch
me: and he said he's at trinity park
adym: bet
he got up and put on clothes.
me: adym, it's fine
i tried to hold him back, but he kept pushing me off.
adym: he wants to try and rape my girl, he's gon' get these hands
i was shocked. he loved me this much? i stopped trying to push him back and let him go.

adym's pov

this mofo has the nerve to text MY girl. he's asking for it. then, i got a call from sawyer.
me: what

call:
sawyer: can you meet me at trinity park, i need to tell you something.
me: okay?
*call ended*

that's weird, both of them are going to the sane place, something's fishy is going on, like summer's pussy. GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i pulled up to the park to see kevin and sawyer talking. i walked up to them.
me: sawyer wtf are you doing with hi-
sawyer: break up with serenity or show her that video.
i was speechless. that video.... that one video.... that video that i took. good thing it wasn't during our relationship. that would've been worse. but i can't break up with her, i love her. i walked away with no words to say and drove back home. while i was driving, i got a text from sawyer saying "by tonight". oh no...
i got back home and i was greeted by a worried serenity.
serenity: what happend?
i didn't speak bc i didn't want her to know i was close to crying.
serenity: baby what's wro-
me: get away from me
serenity: adym-
me: I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

serenity's pov

i stood there in shock. he's never yelled at me like that before. he stormed upstairs as i heard slight sniffles. i ran upstairs to let him try to talk. i see him packing up his stuff.
me: adyn what are you do-
adym: we have to break up
i stood there with my mouth wide open.
me: b-b-break up?
adym: it's for our own good
me: but why?
adym: i don't want you getting hurt. he said walking out the door
me: no wait!
adym: bye serenity
he slammed the door. now it's just me and quietness. i put my back on the door and slid down, crying. what did i do to ever deserve this?
i stopped crying and called ny. it rang for a few then i saw ny's face and ny saw mine.
ny: which knife do you want me to use? i got this one this on-
me: ny, it's fine. it seemed like he didnt want that either
ny: so what happend?
i told her the story.

ny: something's not right.... we need to investigate.
me: aight, can you and jabri come over?
ny: bet
me: bye suhh
ny: bye hoe
im happy that she's coming over. i can get my mine off of shit.

1 minute later

i hear a knock at my door. i run over and see my two best friends at the door. they both hugged me and went over to the couch. they were cuddled up while i sat there awkwardly, forgetting that i have no one to cuddle. i dont care though, i have company and that's all i care about.

end of winter break

today is school, where adym is. fuck. i don't want to see him.
outfit:

i pulled in the parking lot, met up with minion 2 and went into school

i pulled in the parking lot, met up with minion 2 and went into school. everyone was mumbling and some were laughing when i went in. i got in my homeroom and saw the last person that i wanted to see. summer...
summer: guess he didn't want that nasty ass pussy
me: summer, get away
minion 2: summer just leave her alone
summer: how the fuck are you on her side?
minion 2: i was tired of being a hoe for you
summer flicked both of us off and sat down because the bell rang.

lunch

i saw adym starring at me along with his group, but i didn't stare back. i need to get my mind off of him. i can't look at him. me and minion 2 met with ny and jabri and did our usual greeting, basically acting like idiots. i got my lunch and sat down with minion 2 beside me. she's really helping me through this. i love her now. we talked about new tea like always. lunch went by fast and we were already onto the last two periods.

that night

a day without adym. a day without adym. a day without adym. a day without adym is defined as depression for me. a day without adym is anxiety. a day without adym is no laughs. a day without adym is no fun. i slid down on door as i was crying. then, i hear a knock at my door. can people know that i don't like anyone here rn. i opened the door to a suprise.

sawyer?