chill day ?

serenity's pov

we decided to do the video first so we could get it over with. he had the camera, tripod, and a ring light that was fucking bright. he started:
adym: what's gucci youtube, i'm back with another video! today, as you see in the title, and next to me, yes i have a girlfriend. you've seen her all the time in snapchats and on instagram. now she's here, right beside me, doing a video with me.
i smiled awkwardly and waved.
adym: stop being so shy. he laughed.
me: fuck you, you know im shy asf.
adym: anyway, we're gonna be doing the girlfriend/boyfriend tag, sooooooo, lets get into the video.
a lot of questions and laughs later, he ended the video.
adym: that's going to be it for this video. if you liked it smash that like button. leave a comment and hit that subscribe button. i love you guys, stay amazing, and i'll see you guys next time ah- (typed that from memory too 💀) FUCK THAT HURT.
i punched his back and ran off.

adym: you're gonna get it
i ran around the room and jumped on the bed, he got ontop of me and tickled me.
me: baby i'M SORRY. i kept laughing.
he stopped and got off of me. he forgot the camera was still on, so he turned it off.
me: my fucking stomach hurts now. i pouted.
adym: that's what you get hoe
me: man whore. i laughed and went to the bathroom.
i went back to the bed and went on my phone while he was looking for the remote. the sun was setting and he thought it was the perfect time to watch "IT". yipee...
me: adym, noooo
adym: well, who suggested the idea
i pouted.
me: fine
we watched the movie and most of the time was adym laughing and me hiding. the movie was over and i was still hiding. adym laughed.

adym: the movie is over
me: really?
adym: yea. he chuckled.
me: welp, now im scarred for life
adym laughed.
adym: what should we do now?
me: idk, let me text ny and see what she's doing

text:
me: what are you doing tonight
bsf 🙄💞: family shit
me: ohhhhh, you can stay with your family
bsf 🙄💞: aight

me: welp, guess it's just you and me
adym: what happened with ny
me: family
adym: ohhh, wait, sawyer!
me: sawyer! text him please

adym's pov

text:
me: what are you doing tonight
soi: nothing
me: wanna go a festival with me and serenity
soi: sure

me: sawyer said yes
serenity: finally

text:
soi: am i gonna be third wheeling?
me: yea
soi: whatever, just pick me up

serenity's pov

20 minutes later, we arrive to a christmas festival, it had games, smores, lights, and hot chocolate.
me: ohhh! hot chocolate, guys come on!
they both laughed. i pulled them to the stand where the hot chocolate. i started to pull out my wallet when adym stopped my hand.
me: adym what are you do-
he gave me a $20 bill.
me: you don't have to do that
adym: but i want to
i playfully rolled my eyes, turned back around, and walked up. he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his hand on my head while sawyer stood there awkwardly. 10 minutes later, i got my hot chocolate and we sat down while sawyer went to the bathroom.

sawyer's pov

adym and serenity look so cute together, i need a plan to end this.

serenity's pov

we watched the kids play around in the fake snow and the parents watching. this sight made me smile to see what me and adym's future would be like. i looked up and adym's smiling as well. he looks down at me.
adym: are you thinking what i'm thinking
me: i think i am. i said smiling until my cheeks hurt.
we kissed and i took another sip of my hot chocolate.
sawyer: PDA!
we laughed as he sat down. a few minutes later, santa comes out.
me: sANTAAA
adym: geez, my ears
i finished the rest of my drink and pulled both of them toward the line. the line wasn't big, so i was next quickly. we had 10 minutes to talk to santa.
santa: hey, aren't you too big?
me: no one's to big for you.
i looked around.
me: even though you're not real
santa laughed.

santa: what's your name and what do you want for christmas?
me: my name is serenity and i want my life to be together tbh
santa: that's something you have to do yourself. you have to fix yourself. anything happening, a death, drama, parent issues, you have to find out how to cope with it, and find out a solution to get over it.
i had a tear coming out my eye.
me: thank you santa, that actually helped me.
santa: no problem, what about you young man?
adym: me?
he nodded.
adym: well i'm adym and i wanted the same this as serenity.
santa: oh, are you guys a couple?
me: yea
santa: this will last a long time, i can see it. just make sure you treat serenity right. and don't make me catch you doing something you're not supposed to.
adym: i promise i won't, sir. he laughed.
worker: 10 minutes up
he gave me a big hug.

santa: remember what i said and things will be alright
i nodded and waved.
me: BYE SANTA!
santa: bye serenity!
me: i loved that santa
adym: same
his words kept repeating in my head "...fix yourself..." "... last a long time..." i smiled at the thoughts and layed my head down on his shoulder, smiling. i hope and bet this will last forever.