cool down ?

adym's pov

we were having a great time until i heard serenity's voice.
serenity: get away from me before i slap the shit outta you
i was about to say something until i realized she was talking to summer. me, ny, and ezee sipped out "tea" our laughing our asses off. we were too busy laughing all i heard was a smack. i look over and serenity is beating the fuck outta summer once again. i had front row seats, so ofc i had to record. i posted it on snapchat with the caption "get a girl that would fight any bitch over you ‼️" something happened, making serenity punch summer in her nose. a tear slipped out and she walked away. i shout her name but she ignores me. she's outside on the bench crying.
me: baby
serenity: please just leave me alone
i didn't know what to say, so i sat by her and hugged her tight and let her cry into my chest, caressing her hair.

serenity : i just wish my family was together. i wish my dad was in my life. i wish i ha-ad a mom to support me. i wish everyone didnt hate me. my life is a complete wreck.
she cried harder in my arms
me: shhh, im here, let it all out. i kissed her forehead.

serenity's pov

my crying starts to simmer down, knowing im in the presence of his arms. after 5 minutes of continuous crying, i stopped, looked up at adym, he smiled.
adym: are you okay now?
i nod not saying a word.
adym: wanna go home?
i hesitatingly nod my head and sniff. i go to the lunchroom and get my backpack.
i notice that his shirt is wet from my tears.
me: im so sorry i di-
adym: it's fine, i can dry it, or it can evaporate, it's still water.
i slightly giggle.
we walk to the car and he suggests to get starbucks then chick fil a. i jump up and down in my seat as he laughs and pulls out. he really knows how to make a girl happy.