Telling your friends/family

Harry

You and Harry decided to have a small engagement party, with only a few friends and family. You walk into the medium size dining room, Harry right next to you, his hand resting on the small of your back. You are wearing a light pink knee length dress with white pumps. Harry is wearing a black suit. As you both walk in, small cheers and congratulations spread through the room. You blush and try to hide your face, but Harry won't let you. Your sister, your mother, Perrie, and Eleanor pull you aside so they could see the ring. You looked over to Harry, and saw him swarmed by the boys. You laugh and make your way over to your father. "Thank you daddy." You mumble into your fathers shirt. "I always said that a princess would wear that ring." You smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you dad." You say. "I love you too, my princess." Harry walks up to you and you both sit down at a special table, assigned for only you and Harry. "I would like to make a toast." You heard Louis say as he holds up his glass. "Where's the bread?" Harry yells out. Everyone started laughing, including you. "Haha." Louis mocked. "I would just like to say, when Lou first introduced Y/N to all of us, Harry and her instantly clicked. They were inseparable. And apparently, they will be even more soon." He laughed. "I love you both." He smiled. "To the happy couple!" Louis cheered. "To the happy couple!!" Everyone else cheered along.

Niall

You open the front door, and see your family all waiting for you inside. "Surprise!" They all cheer. You smile in shock. How did everyone know? You look at Niall and notice that he can't stop smiling. "Did you plan this?" you ask. "No. I told Harry that tonight was going to be the night I asked you. He must have planed this." You couldn't help but smile bigger. You walk in, hand in hand with Niall. You see Harry and rush over to him. "Thank you." You smile, hugging him. "Congratulations." He smiles. You knew this was one of the best days of your life.

Louis (his POV)

After I say goodnight to Y/N, I go and meet up with the lads in the next room. I run in, bursting through the door shouting "SHE SAID YES!!!" I was so excited. "I told you she would." Liam says, walking over and putting his hand on my shoulder, before giving me a congratulatory hug. The other three make their way over and do the same thing. I couldn't be any happier!

(Your POV)

When you sign off, you immediately call your sister. "Y/S/N, you will never believe what just happened to me!" You say excitedly. "Louis proposed!" She shouted. "Yes, how did you know that?" You ask confused. "He asked Y/B/N and I, if he could have out blessing." You smiled as you thought how mush more cute that made him. You continued talking to your sister until you decided it was time to call It a night.

Zayn

It's been 3 days since you and Zayn got engaged. You wanted to wait for it to settle in for you and Zayn first. You decided to tell both of your families. You invited Zayn's sisters, and his mother, and inviting your parents, and your grandmother. When everyone was there, you sat them all t the dining room/living room area. "I, we, have some exciting news for everyone." You pause and look at your father, your grandmother, than Zayn. "We are getting married!" You cheered, bringing your hand into view so everyone could see your ring. You saw a smile on everyone's faces. You couldn't be anymore happier, and neither could anyone else.

Liam

You and Liam invited over the boys and their girlfriend/ wives for a barbecue. The boys were outside with Liam, while the girls were inside with you. You were telling them how he proposed, and showed them the video you saved onto Liam's laptop. You made sure it was alright with Liam first before you showed them. They all awed and then the boys came inside. You all looked at Liam and they all have him a smile. You laughed a little and so did he. They couldn't be happier for you.