He asks your family (his pov)

Harry

"Hello Harry." Y/N's mum greets me as her and her husbands face greets the screen. "What is it that you had to call us for?" her dad asks, arms crooked against his chest as he slouches in his chair. "I love your daughter." I start. I start to get a little nervous every time I look at Mr. Y/L/N. "She means the world to me, and I would do anything to spend the rest of my life making her smile and happy." He doesn't say anything as he takes his phone out of his pocket. Her mum doesn't say anything as he looks over at her husband. Minutes later my phone pings signalling a text. I open the text from her father.

'Make time to come to the house and grab her grandmothers rings. She always dreamed of having them when she was a little girl.'

I smile as him and he nodded before signing off. "All she has to do is say yes!" I say to myself.

Niall

"Niall!" Y/N yells. I go into the kitchen to see Y/N looking through the cupboards. "Is everything alright?" I ask in confusion. "No." She sighed. "My parents will be here soon, and we don't have that seasoning my father puts on his food. I told him we have it, but we don't." "How about you go to the store and get some, and I'll occupy your parents, have a little one on one time with them." I smile. She smiles back and grabs her purse and leaves to go to the Market. 5 minutes after she leaves, there is a knock at the door. I open the door to reveal Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N. "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N." I say with a smile, moving for them to come it. We go to the patio where I will be barbecuing. "So, where is my daughter?" Mr. Y/L/N asks. "She went to the store to get your seasoning." I smiled. "I brought my own." He laughed, placing the bottle on the table. We all laughed a little, before I put my serious face on. "Um, I really need to talk to you both, it's about Y/N and I." I pause. "I was wondering if, see, I love her more than I love nandos, and trust me, I love nandos!" We laughed a little. "Yes." Her father smiled. "My baby is getting married! Y/N's mother cheered. "Quiet Y/M/N, he hasn't asked her yet." Y/N's father hushed his wife. Moments later, Y/N walked into the patio, her face dropping when she saw the bottle on the table. "Do you know how hard it was to find this?!" She questioned, holding up the same bottle from the table. I laughed as she slammed the bottle next to the other bottle.

Louis

I look over at the fishbowl, little fish swimming all around. I have never been this nervous in my life. I know it's just her brother and sister, but, this is big for me, for us. Her sister walks out and into the dining room of the restaurant I asked them to meet me at. "Louis!" She squealed running up to me. "I haven't seen you in a few months!" She frowned. "I know. Where is Y/B/N?" I asked. "Parking the car." She laughed. When he walked in and we all ordered out drinks I figured it was time to talk to them. "So, I love your sister, and I know that your parents are no longer around, but what do think about me asking your sister to marry me?" I asked, faster than I planned. "I love it!" Y/S/N cheered. "Well," Y/B/N started. I started to panic. "You make her really happy." He smiled. We ate out lunch and talked about football and a bunch of other stuff.

Zayn

"Zayn dear," Y/N'a grandmother greeted. "So, you want to marry my granddaughter, is that so?" she asked. I was shocked. "How did you know that's what I was going to ask?" I ask. "Zayn, Y/F/N had that same look on his face when he was asking Y/GF/N and I to marry our daughter." She smiled. "You make her very happy. But why did you want my permission instead of her parents?" she raised her brow to me. "Because she looks up to you so much you are her favourite person in the world." I smiled, causing her to smile back. "Your a smart boy. You must really pay attention when she talks." She laughs. "Every second of the day." I smile again.

Liam

I looked at my phone every ten seconds. I am so nervous to talk to Y/N's parents. After about 20 more times of me looking at my phone, her parents call my phone. "Liam?" Y/N's father asked as I answered the phone. "Yes sir." I said. "Call me Y/D/N." he laughed. I laughed too before asking him what I wanted to ask him. "What do you think about Y/N and I taking another step in our relationship?" I ask nervously. "Well, I think it's a little too soon." I start cringing. "But." He starts. "I think you guys can make it." I smile. "Thank you so much Y/D/N." "I know you will make my little girl happy." I smile and hang up. YAY!