Yes

Harry

"Will you marry me?" Harry asks as he steps out of the bathroom. You freeze, speechless. Your mind is screaming yes, but all you can do right now is cry. Happy tears though. You were so happy that you finally found the man of your dreams, someone who wants to spend the rest or their life with you. "Yes!" You scream when you finally find your voice. You jump into his arms and kiss him passionately. "So I am guessing we are not going to dinner with Zayn and Perrie?" You question. "No, not tonight." He smiles, taking your finger and sliding your grandmothers ring on your finger. Your smile widens when you notice the that the ring is your late grandmothers. "I love you." You both say at the same time.

Niall

He opens the box and you can't find your voice, so you nod your head repeatedly. He slides the ring on to your finger. You try not to scream in excitement, so after Niall pays the bill, he takes you home. You open the front door, and see your family all waiting for you inside. "Surprise!" They all cheer. You couldn't stop smiling. You were getting married to the perfect guy, with the perfect family, and a perfect life. You couldn't be any happier with any other guy.

Louis

"A million times yes!" You shout. You can hear him laugh through the speakers. "I love you so much baby." Louis smiles. "I love you too. And I wish you were here." You look away, for a few seconds. You look back at him, and his smile has fallen. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to blurt that out." You apologize. "Don't apologize, I miss you too. But I will be home soon, and we can celebrate then." Your smile has lifted a little. "Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and I have to go to a sounding. I love you so much, bye." "Bye Louis, I love you too." You say and sign out.

Zayn

"Will you marry me Y/N" Zayn asks, one knee on the ground, and a small black box in his hands with a ring inside. You nod your head rapidly before saying "Yes!" He gets up and slides the beautiful diamond encrusted ring on to your finger. You can't take your eyes off of it. "It's beautiful." You whisper. "Just like you." He whispers back. He puts his hand onto the small of your back, leading you to the table where your dinner is set up. You both sit down, and he takes the cover off of the two plate, "Spaghetti and meatballs?" You questioned with a smile. "Well that is what we had on our first date." He smiled. "But it doesn't look burnt, so that's a good sign." You laughed, remembering burning the pasta on your first date with Zayn.

Liam

"And I would also like it if you would take this ring, and take me on this journey to become my wife." Liam says, holding out a small white box, a beautiful ring inside. You smile and hold out your hand, looking into his eyes. "Wait, that's a yes?" He asked, very excited. "Yes." You say, calmer, but still smiling. "I thought you were coming home in a week?" You ask. "Nope." He smiled. "Smart." You smiled back. You kept looking at the new ring on your finger. "You are the best." You say. "That's because I Have you." He replies.