Will you marry me?

Harry

"Harry!" You yelled from the bottom o the staircase. "Harry! We are going to be late. Zayn and Perrie are waiting for us!" You yelled again. Harry was taking a shower, so you knew e couldn't hear you. You decided to go upstairs and yell at him there. As you stood in front of the bathroom door, you could hear Harry talking to himself, but you couldn't quite tell what he was saying. It sounded like he was practicing something. You were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard the bathroom door open, and Harry ask, "Will you marry me?"

Niall

"I'm at the restaurant Niall. Where are you?" you asked into the speaker on your cell phone. "I am on my way, darling. Don't worry. I wouldn't miss this date for the world." You couldn't help the smile that crept onto your face. You hung up the phone, and walked up to the front pedestal to get your reservation. "Hello, my boyfriend has a reservation for two under Niall Horan." You say with a smile. "Ah yes, this way please." You follow the man down the hall, passed the dining room, into a smaller, less crowded room. As you sit down, you see Niall walking into the small room. He is wearing a black and white suit with his hair brushed back. "You looked beautiful tonight." Niall whispered as he grabbed your hands and kissed them. You blushed and the waiter walked over. Niall ordered you both steak. You both had a lovely night, talked about a bunch of different things, when Niall reached into the inside pocket of his jacket. "Niall" you whispered. "Y/N, you are my world, and I don't know what my life you have become without you. Before you came into my life, I always told myself, I would find the one. Whoever she is, she is worth the wait." You couldn't help but smile as the tears trailed down our face. He quickly rubbed his thumb over your cheek, catching your years. He opened the box, and you gasped. The ring was beautiful. You didn't know what else to say. You were speechless.

Louis (his pov)

"Louis, are you coming?" Niall asked. "I can't tonight. I'm going to be Skyping Y/N. Its our 3 year anniversary, and I can't be there to celebrate with her." I feel really bad about not being there with her. Niall leaves when her face pops up on my screen. I press accept, and her smile brighten my screen. "Hey beautiful." I greet, she blushes slightly. "Hey yourself." She replies. "happy 3 year anniversary!" I shout, waving my hands in the air. I can hear her laughter through the speakers. "I love your laugh." I smile. "So I was thinking, we have been through so much together, the good times, the bad times, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you-" I pause when I hear her faint sobbed through the speakers. "Oh baby, don't cry. Please don't cry." I say, trying to calm her down. "No one has ever said anything like that to me, ever." her lifts her hands to her face, wiping the tears from her face. "well, that should be a good thing," I smile. "How is that?" She asks. "Because that means that I am the only one to make you feel this way." I smile. "And I will spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to continue making you feel this way." "So what are you trying to say?" She asks. "What I am trying to say is, I would love for you to be my wife." I smile once more, as happy tears roll down her cheeks.

Zayn

You come home, tired after a long day with your mother. You love your mother, yes, but sometimes she can aggravate you. You go into your and Zayn's shared bedroom, and flop onto your bed. You get up and notice a blue sparkly dress laying across the bed with black heels next to them. You look at it funny until you see a paper that says 'open me'. You open the note, and it reads:

Please put that dress on, and meet me at the back patio. I love you. Xx Zayn

After you put the dress and shoes on, and did your hair and makeup. You go outside to see a candle light dinner prepared for you on the patio table. "What is all this?" You ask, a smile plastered on your face. "I wanted to recreate our first date." You couldn't help the tears sliding down your cheeks. "Oh no darling, don't cry." "Happy tears." You corrected. "Well, I think that, since your already crying, I should start the night off with dessert." You looked a little confused, until Zayn reached into his pocket and knelt down on one knee. You felt like you were going to faint, so you grabbed ahold of one of the chairs. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

Liam

You walk into the living room of your and Liam's shared flat. You noticed Liam's laptop sitting opened on the coffee table. You walk up to it, and read the piece of paper on top of it that says 'play me'. You do as so and press play. As soon as you do, your and Liams' song pays. The song is, All Of Me, By John Legend. That song is perfect for you and Liam. You can feel the tears rimming your eyes. Pictures of you and Liam together pop up during the song. When the song ends, a little video from Liam comes up. "Hey beautiful. I am so sorry I can't say this in person, but I love you so much. I know that we have only been dating for a little over a year, but, this just means that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are so beautiful, that sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are too good for me. I know you don't believe that, but it's 100% true. You are my world, and I don't want to lose you. I love you so much Y/N. that when I'm not with you, it hurts." He pauses. "That is why, I need you to turn around for me," the video stops. "And grab this rose from me." You turn around and see Liam, dressed in a tux, holding a red rosé and a small black box. You run over to him, and hold his tightly, without crushing the rose. "And I would also like it if you would take this ring, and take me on this journey to become my wife."