Chapter 15: Welcoming The Twins

It was 8:30 and the girls were looking at a movie on their couch, Mal had stood up to go get something to drink when she felt water trickle down her legs, she and Evie shared a look of knowing and she mouthed a small 'it's time' to Evie before they both rushed to get her bags and going to car, the contractions had finally started to kick and Mal's eyes turned a glowing green as she grabbed Evie's arm and shouted "DRIVE...NOW" Evie pushed her foot on the gas in fear of what her pregnant girlfriend would do if she didn't.

At The Hospital...

Everyone had arrived and Jay and Carlos stood in front of Mal's room to make sure no one who wasn't supposed to go in got in, Jay nodded towards Carlo's as Maurice, Belle and Ben's father came up and tried squeezing in between them "I'm doctor Edwards, I need to enter the room" he said in a fake Cuban accent, Carlos scoffed and him and Jay eyed Maurice "Dr. Edwards is already in the room, and besides Maurice don't you have Belle to attend to"? Jay snarked pushing Maurice back, Maurice stumbled back with wide eyes, he angrily shouts "THAT'S MY SONS CHILD, HE'S DEAD SO THOSE BASTARD CHILDREN WILL TOO" he manically screamed causing the guards to drag him out while he yelled incoherently, Jay and Carlos fist bump but both jumped when hearing Mal shout angrily at a nurse.

Inside the Room
Mal was panting as Evie rubbed sweat off her head and the nurse said "It's time", Mal was told to push really hard and she cried clenching her eyes shut and grinding her teeth together, she pushed really hard and Evie yelled "I SEE A HEAD"! Mal cried out in happiness and pushed again and again until finally a cry was heard, Evie looked at the child in her arms and softly whispered "I'm going to take care of you babygirl" it was heaven, a tear slipped from her eye when a nurse yelled push, Evie handed the doctor the baby and began to comfort Mal again....

2 hours later...

Two beautiful baby girls were gifted to Mal and Evie on November 1st, they decided the babies would be named Kaylee and Carson, everyone stood around Mal's hospital bed faces full of glee as they cooed over the newborn twins, Mal looked up at Evie tiredly and saw her glowing and smiling widely, she looked back at the babies she held and wondered....how did she get so blessed?.....

College Girls(Malvie)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara