Chapter 5: STOP HIDING FROM ME

It was 3:43 a.m when Mal woke up with a sickening feeling in her stomach, she stared at Evie to make sure she was asleep before tip toeing to the bathroom, sighing she puts her purple hair into a ponytail before rushing to the toilet, the sound of retching and the smell of puke filled the small dorm room bathroom filling Mals nostrils and making her even more sick, it was a nightly occurrence, morning sickness, she wished and hoped that she could hide it from her girlfriend but when the sound of the bathroom door creaking open could be heard tears instantly well up in her green eyes, she leaned her back against the cold bathtub, wiping her mouth before staring brokenly at her blue haired girlfriend, she finally broke down.

"I didn't *hiccup* want you to *hiccup* see me like this" she sobbed all her fears coming to light, Evie sighed flushing the toilet before sitting next to Mal on the cold bathroom floor "Look at me" she said but Mal only turned her head further away from Evies view, Evie grabbed Mals chin slightly and turned Mal to face her "Mal look at me" she said firmer causing Mal to force her eyes into her girlfriends shining brown ones "Mal...You're not alone, stop trying to be tough, stop trying to shut me, stop"... Evie eyes welled up as she stood up and nearly shouted "Stop...STOP HIDING FROM ME" Mal flinched as Evie fell breaking down, she curled into the fetal position sobbing brokenly, Mal crawled behind her, laying down beside her and bringing the hurt girl into her arms, although pregnant, she carried her lover to the bed, and sadly looked down ashamed as she lie down behind Evie, throwing her arms around her and sobbing "I'm sorry Evie" Her voice cracked as she finally said "I won't hide anymore"

College Girls(Malvie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें