Chapter 7: Moodswings and Cravings

Evie looked disgusted as her girlfriend sat atop their bed eating a pickle with peanut butter on it "Uh Mal"? Mal looked to the desk where Evie sat "Yes"? She asked her mouth full, Evie giggles walking over to her pregnant girlfriend, she takes a napkin and wipes peanut butter off Mal's cheeks "You're cravings are weird as fuck babe" Evie says and puts the napkin in the trash can but what happens next surprises both Evie and Mal.

Mal sat atop a pillow crying loudly while calling to donate to a animal rescue after one of the sad animal commercials come on "They deserve homes of their own, Evie Let's adopt a puppy, we need to adopt a puppy" she cried eating a half eaten pizza and pickle, Evie tried calming her down "We'll get a dog babe just calm down and put down the phone" she calmly says reaching for the phone, Mal growls at her and says through gritted teeth "DO YOU HATE ANIMALS EVIE, DO YOU FUCKING HATE THEM"? Evie shocked inches away from the purple haired girl, Mal calms down seeing how scared Evie looked, she put down the phone and walked towards Evie with an ashamed look on her face "Oh baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" she says softly and wraps her arms around Evie "You're pregnant Mal...it's normal, I was just shocked that's all" Evie replied and chuckled, Mal blushed when Evie planted a sweet kiss on her temple "I love you" Mal whispers and Evie smiles "I love you too dork" she chuckled and went to the bed getting a pickle and peanut butter off the pillow, she turns to Mal with a dorky smile on her face "Snack"? She asked and Mal's face lit up with joy "Of course"