Jhope/Unexpected things happens when it rains..

Start bij het begin

"I'll be there at 10~"

"Jung Hoseok!"

And the call ended. Which kinda made you panic.. a lot.

"Fuck what am I going to wear?!"

"Well im not going anywhere I'm just going to stay a so..."

"Stop talking to yourself it's creppy!" Your sister whined, making you roll your eyes

"As if you didn't do it.."

You opened your, not so big closet, which consisted in flannels, large t-shirts and some other clothes that you thought that didn't fit the occasion. A sigh left your lips, you didn't have anything to wear.. So you decided to get inside your sister's closet and steal one of her cute t-shirts and wear some comfy shorts, you managed to put your hair in a ponytail and to cover the bits of hair that came out, you putted on Jin's yellow cap.

When you finished, the delicious smell of bacon met you, so you ran to the kitchen table, grabbed some and started eating. You saw your dad lift an eyebrow because of your clothing.

"Where are you going?" He asked you, taking a bite of his pancakes while looking at you questionably.

"Outside?" You managed to say with your mouth full of bacon.

"You don't even go outside!" Your brother said jokingly and you gave him a death stare.

"Well.. your sister is grounded and she's going to clean a lot outside today" Your mom told your brother without turning around, she was too busy cooking fried eggs for you and some pizza for the others, you guessed it was for lunch though.

"But she fixed herself to much, honey" Your dad complained and you laughed.

"For the first time in forever.." Your brother said while rolling his eyes which caused on you throwing him the burned part of bacon, that hit him straight in the face and made you and your dad laugh.

Your mom left the eggs in the plate in front of you and sat down next to your dad. Everyone was on the table except from your sister. So you sat down, next to your mom and ate your "breakfast" Everyone talked and by talking I mean, use their phones and reply yes or no to your mom's questions.

"Uh.. did any of you invite someone over?" Your dad said loudly while he looked outside through the glass door in the living room.

Your mom and your brother moved their heads to the sides and you smiled inoccently when your mom looked at you.

"I hope that your friend is here to help you and not distract you from your chores" Your mom said pointing you with her fork.

"He's here to help don't worry" You said and drank some orange juice.

"He!?" Your dad and your brother asked surprised.

"Yes, now If you excuse me I'll be doing my chores" You said, standing up and putting the chair in her designed space and going outside, leaving your dad and the others confused.

Once you got to your half yard and half garden, you saw Hoseok's car parked in front of the house besides your car. You could see the red head from the distance, he had his eyes closed, almost falling asleep.