Jhope/Unexpected things happens when it rains..

Well, after like a really stressing year-  I'm back!
I really hope my writing has somehow improved tho ;_;
So here's the Jhope imagine I've been working on~.

Words: 2045
Type: Fluff (I think..)

------------------------------

At was 11am in the morning of course, a normal Saturday if you asked.. Just k-dramas for 4 hours, a SF9 and Day6 marathon, oh everything was going great!

Until she appeared, that unique creature, one of a kind, that you loved so much..

Your mom appeared.

If your thinking she was going to come inside your room, give you a hug and ask what you were doing?.. Well my friend, you are wrong.

She came inside your room, mad and threw the door, you didn't know why though. You, obviously confused, decided to ask her why was she at your room and why was she mad. Bad choice, she got even more mad. And she was now screaming, asking why didn't you clean the bathrooms, mapped the floor and didn't do the laundry. You groaned and rolled your eyes. And when you told her that she told you anything.. That was it. She turned off the Internet and told you to go outside and clean all the windows, water all her plants and clean the 4 cars you had, when you were about to complain she shushed you and told you she will be waiting for you outside.

You shut your computer down saying bye to your Boku no Hero Academia marathon. You didn't want to do those tasks, especially going outside at this hour, at 1pm. Maybe if you called someone for help everything will be more easier, you called your two best friends and nothing.

Who should I call now.. you thought.

At that same moment your friend, aka the one you had a crush on, called you. Who was that famous crush of yours?

No other than Jung Hoseok himself, the sunshine, the cutie that can be hot without effort and the funny guy from your class. You felt yourself blush and picked up the call.

"Hi Y/N what are you doing?" He said in his usual but cute, cheerful tone.

"Well I was having an anime marathon but.. my mom came inside my room and gave me the wonderful task of cleaning windows, watering the plants and cleaning the 3 cars we have" You complained dramaticly.

You heard him chuckle over the phone.

"Do you need any help then?" He paused.

" I don't have anything to do, I already saw the hole list of K-dramas that you sent me, they were really good by the way and Taehyung left 2 hours ago cause he had to do "something".

"I know they were good that's why I sent them.. Interesting when I texted Marie she told me she was doing something too" You wiggled your eyebrows even if he couldn't see you.

"And they say the ship is not real" He said in a funny voice which made you laugh.

"Oh, and about you coming, I don't want to waste your time or bot-"