The Sound of True Love- Request Imagine for Daniii_517

Začít od začátku

"Stay safe walking home. I'll text you later." He smiles because your house is only a short walk away.

"You too, best friend." You smile and his smile falters slightly. How weird.

THE NEXT DAY

It's about 7:00PM and in about 30 minutes the highschool concert was about to start. You were sitting in the middle of two of your closest girl friends, looking over the schedule that was handed out. Marcel's name appears once on the sheet, the second in the succesion. Apparently he was singing a song called, Don't Let Me Go. Maybe that's why he was wondering about people's reactions. No one besides you really knew that he could sing.

"Are you excited to see your lover, Dani?" MaKenzie teased you and poked you in the ribs. She always said that you and Marcel would get married sooner or later. At least she wasn't one of those people who was mean to him. Neither was your other friend Anne.

"Shush, shush. He's up next!" Anne shushes the both of you. You always suspected she had a little crush on Marcel, however, she had recently secured herself a nice boyfriend.

MaKenzie quietly chuckled as the lights began to dim and a spot light snapped on. It illuminated a lone figure at the back of the stage. He seemed to be dressed in black skinny jeans with a v-neck blue shirt. Was that your Marcel?

Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on it's getting harder to breath

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone on its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

He moves closer to the edge of the stage, your heart pitter patters.

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of being alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar

Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

His eyes find yours and they lock on. It's then you notice that he isn't wearing his glasses and he doesn't have his curly hair slicked back either.

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone

He finishes the song and the crowd goes absoluetly wild for him. Hoots and whistles can be heard everywhere as he bows graciously. Marcel raises his hands and attempts to shush the crowd as he asks for silence.

"Thank you." He manages to say when they've settled down. " I would like to dedicate that song to my bestfriend, Dani. Not only is she my best friend, but I love her with all my heart. So I would just like to tell you Dani, I love you."

Everything stops, time, the 'awes' that are floating through the crowd, the nudges from your friends. Your eyes fill with tears as you realize that you love him back. You love Marcel Styles just as much as he loves you.

" I love you too, Marcel!" You scream towards him. At first you don't think that he hears, but then that big goofy grin appears on his face.

Anne pushes you towards the stage as if to say  go get him. You smile and run towards the stage and up the steps. The same grin on Marcel's face has grown larger now and you engulf him in a hug. He kisses the top of your head, making people awe and begin to chant 'Kiss'. You look up at him and smile as he leans down to press his lips into your own.

Sparks tingle at your lips and course through your body. You pull him tighter, breathing him in and all you feel at that moment is love, pure, simple &, sweet love.

THE END!

*A/N*

Hi! I hope you enjoyed it was really fun to write! I am sooooo sooo very sorry that it took so long to write. I've just had a ton of stuff to do so I hope you understand. Anyway, thanks for your time, i really appreciate it!

Kaylyn.xx