Steve: Chapter 15

Loud speakers boomed with words.
"Release yourselves and you will not be extracted with force."
Steve yelled for Bucky as he saw him running up the stairs.
"What's going on?" Steve looked at him with desperation.
"They found us. It's no use trying to run, they'll find us anyways." He opened the main entrance doors with Bucky and they both walked out, wind whipping past them from all the force of the helicopters. Policemen with guns walked towards them as both of them had their arms up.
"Don't try to wriggle your way out of these things or else you'll tranquilized." One of The policemen placed metal containers around both of their hands and bolted them shut, then turned on an electrical shield around them. They led them towards two different trucks, one with a huge glass container like the one Bucky was put in back during the Avengers feud, and Steve in one with a cage separating the backseats from the drivers. They both went their separate ways and were driven off. Not very long after, they were both transported to an airport, and before they new it, they were flown back to Berlin, where they had been earlier that year. Bucky was driven off to another building in near the United Nations building. Steve, however, was driven off to where he had been before. As he was led inside of the building, three UN workers took off the electrical handcuffs that were on him. He saw Tony walking towards the room he was in through all the glass walls. He entered the room and sat across from Steve.
"This wasn't my fault by the way. I didn't have them come after you."
"Then who did?" Steve said aggressively.
"They tracked the signals in the airwaves and saw where the message was coming from. I had no control over it." Tony took his glasses off and sighed. He looked back up at Steve.
"I made a deal with Secretary Ross, we made a settlement. I agreed to pay a fine for all of the damages we've made during our fights. Out of my benefit, he dropped all charges that were on any of us and swept them under the rug. While all of us have no criminal record anymore, your friend was the exception. I couldn't convince Ross to drop the charges on him."
Steve looked skeptical.
"And I should believe that you actually tried to help Bucky?"
"As much as I'm still pissed off, I know he can help us, and I know you guys are friends. I just hope we can be friends again as well."
"We can try." Nat walked into the room and shut the door behind her.
"I think there may be something you wanna see." She pressed a button on the center of the table and live footage started playing on a tv in the corner. The audio began to play.
A woman in a black dress and cardigan sat across the table from Bucky, who was in a straight jacket.
"It's nice to meet you Mr. Barnes," the woman spoke. "I came here to tell you that you'll be going to court on Saturday. I'm your lawy-"
"Might not wanna sit that close, everyone in this building thinks I'm going to go rogue like the last time I was here."
The woman slanted her head at his words and smirked.
"Unlike almost everyone else here... I'm rooting for you. I want to help. Obviously I'm not going to root for you if you wanna plead guilty in this case, you know why?"
"Enlighten me."
"Because you're not guilty. You just have to help me out. Be a friend."
"Where do you want me to start?"
"Tell me everything."