Bucky: Chapter 10 (light fluff)

Bucky and Steve both ran their hearts out on the treadmill. The situation made Bucky laugh and that resulted in him feeling better. Bucky ended up winning.
"I let you win, by the way."
"Yeah, whatever you say pal," Bucky replied with sarcasm. They walked out of the gym room together and grabbed some more water.
"Not bad," Steve said. "Maybe someday we can have a rematch."
Bucky looked up from the ground. "Maybe if you feel like putting up a bit of a challenge," he teased. Steve squinted his eyes and inched forward the slightest amount.
"I like being challenging." He walked off and went into his room. Bucky silently chuckled and bit his lip, then went into his own room to take a shower. He grabbed some clean clothes from his dresser and entered the bathroom that was connected to his master bedroom. Steam soon filled the room and he stripped down from his clothes, leaving him bare. He proceeded to wash himself and after he was done, he stepped out to grab his towel. He felt around. Hmm? He wiped the steam off of the glass sliding door and he saw that there was no towel. Shit. He stood for a few more moments in the cold, now drained shower and let water slowly drip off of him. This was taking too long. He stepped out of the shower and was immediately consumed by cold air. He shivered. Bucky began to walk out of the bathroom, and then he peered out of his room.
"Steve?" He asked loudly. He heard no response. He cursed at himself. Of course he's not going to be upstairs. He slowly tiptoed downstairs. He yelled Steve's name again. He covered himself up with his left hand and then opened Steve's door and looked in.
"Steve?"
He heard a muffled, "Need somethin'?" He walked over to Steve's bathroom and knocked. He heard the familiar noise of the shower running.
"I'm taking a shower, bud."
"Oh um, sorry, I just need a... towel." There was a pause.
"Oh, okay. There's a closet in here with all of 'em. You can come in." Bucky's pupils widened.
Bucky slowly opened the door, getting a brief flash of Steve's body at he wrapped a towel around his lower half. Steve's gentleman side took auto drive for a second and he yelled, "Whoops!!! I didn't mean to flash ya, Buck." He turned around and looked at Bucky, then turned bright red. Bucky quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. He turned red as well. Bucky looked at Steve and spoke.
"I'll remember to get a towel beforehand next time."
Steve turned even more of a fire truck red. He chuckled nervously. Bucky reciprocated and turned around to walk out.
"I'll be going now..." and Bucky began to leave the room, but Steve grabbed his side and shouted, "Wait!" They both froze for a split second.
"What is that on your side?" Steve finally said. He pointed to a scar that was right above Bucky's hip.
"Oh that's nothing," and he said and shifted his towel upward, covering it up.
"You need to tell me what that's from," Steve said with a firm voice. Bucky tried to walk out again. Steve grabbed one of his hands. "Please." There was an unsettling silence as Bucky stared at the floor in shame.
"On one of my missions, I had to sneak into a home and assassinate one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s higher-ups... as I was walking down the hall... I felt a slash on my side... it was one of the guy's daughters. I had no choice... I had to... you know-" before Bucky could finish, Steve smothered him with a hug.
"It's okay, pal. You don't have to do that anymore." Bucky immediately stopped tensing. Steve's warm, smooth body was so comforting and nice, almost a bit sensual...
They both let go.
"I'm gonna go get dressed," Bucky said quietly.
He walked off and went back to his room and shut the door behind him. He leaned back and touched his chest and exhaled, feeling out of breath.
Damn.