Chapter 19

Simon's POV

Once Amanda leaves after yelling I just trudge to my car and plop in the seat just sitting. She's right, I was a complete ass to her and I didn't really mean what I said. I mean I guess at the time I just got overwhelmed and exploded. I never should've hurt her but I did and now here I sit. I have to make it up to her! I've got to do it now before I lose her forever. I star up my Challenger and speed to her house, making it in Thirty Minutes. I pull into her driveway and notice that there's another car besides her that I don't recognize. I slowly get out and walk to her door to knock on it. I knock with my fist tight and after a few seconds she opens the door and there she stands in running shorts that barely cover her butt and a crop top, showing off her toned stomach and her belly piercing that I didn't know she had.  
"Simon....what are you doing here?" she whispers.

"I really need to talk." I say bluntly.

"Simon, I don't..." She starts.
"Babe, is that the food!?! Do you need some cash?" I hear a female's voice yell and then footsteps get closer. I tilt my head a bit in confusion and a woman that's a bit taller than Amanda stands beside her and her arms wrap around her waist.
"Your not Chinese." she grins.

"No, I'm just Amanda's......friend." I whisper. I look at Amanda's face and it's filled with sorrow. I'm guessing she didn't want me to find out about this. 

"I'm Alex." she smiles at me and I smile back but it's forced.
"Anyway are you ready for the movie?" she asks looking down at Amanda.

"Yeah." she smiles and Alex smirks and then walks away. Amanda goes to walk away but I grab her wirst.

"Amanda." I whisper with a pleading face. She nods and slips on some Tennis Shoes before walking out with me to sit on the hood of my car. She looks so beautiful but shivering.
"Here." I whisper and hand her my jacket but she shakes her head. I roll my eyes and wrap it around her.
"Amanda, I am truly sorry for what I've done to you." I say, still having my hands on the ends of jacket causing there to be barely be any space between us.

"Simon don't." she whispers.

"No! Let me finish." I say calmly.
"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and for us to not be together...it's killing me. I don't get to wake up with you in my arms or kiss you first thing in the morning. I don't get to plan out great nights and we end up in hot make-out sessions. Amanda, I don't get to make love to you. I have to worry when someone else is in bed with you if it's just sex or is it love." I say.
"I know you won't come back to me and that's okay with me but please know I will always love you and will always want you with me. There's no one else." I whisper and she slides off my car, cuddled into my jacket. 

"Simon." she whimpers and throws her arms around my body, crying softly.

"No need to cry baby." I whisper in her ear and hold her tightly. I wipe her tears quickly and plant a kiss on her cheek before letting go of her and getting back in my car.

Amanda's POV

Simon lets me go and gets in his car, starting to pull out. God I love him so much but I don't know how to tell him. Unfortunately the fact of him waiting for me to die kills me and I've fallen in love with the Devil himself. Why him and why now? This man just keeps coming back into my life and making me want to stay with him over and over and over! 
"SIMON!" I scream and I hear his breaks screech very loudly. I turn around and his car is in the middle of the road from pulling out and he gets out with his leg still in the car. He looks at me strangely but I can see the tiny bit of hope there. I run as fast as my legs will take me and once I get to him, my lips find their way to his very quickly. His arms wrap tightly around me and my my legs end up around his waist. After a few minutes we pull away out of breath and I  can't help but just stare into his brown eyes and keep falling deeper. 
"I want you back! I never wanted to let you go." I whisper. His mouth opens and what comes next I never expected.

My Baby Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें