Chapter 17

Amanda's POV
~4 days later~

I wake up to a loud bang and then a yelp. I jump up and run to where the bang came from. I see Simon sitting on the counter and his hand is bleeding quite profusely and there's glass in the floor.
"What did you do?" I yelp and go to his side.

"Amanda, don't worry about it." he whispers but I just roll my eyes and continue nursing the wound. I clean it a bit and then grab some tweezers to get the glass out of his hand. After I've done that I run it under warm water and he lets out a hiss and almost pulls away but I grab his hand before he can get away.
"Babe......please." he begs and I let go of his hand. He pulls away quickly and then puts pressur down to help the bleeding. I grab a small bit of gauze and wrap his hand and then kiss it softly. He stays on the counter as I start to sweep up all the glass.

"You are not very tough lately." I whisper.

"HEY! Why'd you say that?" he whines.

"Because Simon! You've been acting like a freaking two year old!" I yelp and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I dealt with you acting that way for a long time." he pushes back.

"I HAD FUCKING CANCER! YOU BLIMEY IDIOT!" I raise my voice.

"DID YOU EVER THINK THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT!" he says back just as loud.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE!" I say full of anger.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU PACK YOUR SH*T....TAKE ERIC AND GO! WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE!" I yell louder than I've ever been.

"BECAUSE I FELT BAD!" He yells back even louder.
"I NEVER CARED! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO DIE SO I COULD MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!" he says. I feel the words stab my heart and I begin to let tears slide down my face. I storm back to my room and then grab a bag and throw things in it. I begin to sob as I take my ring off and throw it somewhere.

"SON OF A B*TCH!" I scream quite loudly and grab my bags to storm out of the house. I jump in my car and speed off, not knowing where I was going.

Alesha's POV

I wake up to the sun in my face and my face buried into someone else's neck. I pull away a bit and remember the past few days with David. We've been in bed together for two days and now here we are laying side by side. In each others arms and sleeping among other things. His phone starts ringing and he groans loudly before answering it with a groggy "Hello"
I hear some of the speaking on the other side but not much of it. He shoots up and his hand runs through his hair.
"Hey it's okay. I'll come meet you at the normal spot we meet every now and again." he smiles and now I wonder who the hell he's speaking to.
"Alright, see you in a bit." he whispers and jumps up to put on clothes.

"Do I need to go?" I ask.

"Unfortunately yes." he frowns as he pulls on a pair of jeans.

"Oh....wow." I mumble and pull on my clothes. As I finish up he stands in front of me, shirt in hand and grabbing my waist with the other.

"Don't act like that Baby. I'll see you in a bit." he smirks and then pecks my lips before running out the door.

David's POV

I'm driving to meet Amanda because she called me crying her eyes out. I'm not really sure what's going on cause she was perfectly fine the other day. I pull into a parking lot of a dance studio and then walk in. I ask if the private studio is open and the lady nods her head and leads me to it. Not very long after, Amanda walks in with a tear stained face. Her eyes are bloodshot and her face is completely red. She's wearing her beanie because her hair hasn't back enough for her to want to take off the beanie. She's wearing leggings with and long sleeve shirt that goes past her bottom and complemented with some boots.
"Hey Mandy." I smile and she just falls into me and begins to sob.
"Shhh it's okay." I whisper.