Chapter 11

Simon's POV

After punching Piers in the face I feel a lot better. Telling him he was fired is even better than anything else. But....I'm still mad at Amanda for putting herself in that kind of situation. She should have never sent nudes to anyone. The that upsets me the most is that there was one in my shirt the night I was there! She was still sending pictures even after everything...it pisses me off so much. I don't think I could ever forgive her for that. At the same time I can't bring myself to really be angry at her...I feel more hurt when I should be angry. Being in love is so confusing and messes me up a lot. I make my way back inside from having a smoke and as I'm walking past Amanda's dressing room, I hear sobs. I place my shoulder on the wall so I can see through the small crack and there she is crying on her couch. She's in the fetal position and I feel really bad for being an ass. I should've never done that to her and the way I treated her was awful. I push the door open a bit and her head shoots up. Her eyes are puffy and her makeup is running all over the place. I shut the door behind  me and then lean against it and close my eyes.
"What were you thinking?" I whisper. She stays silent and I hear nothing but unsteady breathing.
"Amanda, please tell me just that." I whisper, now opening my eyes.

"I was thinking that I was in love. I was thinking that he would be my only. I was thinking that he would never do that to me." she says and tears start to fall harder down her already red face. It takes everything inside of me to not break down in tears seeing her in this state.

"You can never be to careful. You don't ever do that!" I begin to raise my voice.

"I didn't know I'd fall in love with someone else!" she yelps.

"It doesn't matter! Now here we are in this situation!" I say loudly and stand up, getting angry instead of upset.

"You don't get to talk to me about what's right! How many times have you cheated! How many times have you screwed up or got to drunk and had one night stands!" she says loudly.

"That is completely different Amanda! You don't see me sending naked pictures!" I yell.

"Really!?!? It's none of your business anyway!" she says and I know she's angered because her hands are shaking.

"It is my business! I'm your da*n boyfriend Amanda! It's all of my business!" I say now getting off the door.

"But all of those pictures are old Simon!" she says.

"Oh really? All of them? What about the one where you are in MY SHIRT! Then night I was there!?! What about that one?" I ask now angered by this one picture.

"Do you really think I would send a picture like that to someone when I'm taken?" she replies in a now hurt tone.

"It looks pretty obvious who took it!" I yelp and pull up the picture and show her.

"Can you not see?!?" she asks and turns the phone back to me. I look at it still looks the same.
"My arms are by my side you dumba**! If you really think that I would do that to you...then this...." she says pointing at both of us.
"Is just a mistake. This whole thing is one big mistake!" she yelps and goes to walk but I put my arm in front of her. My heart dropped to my stomach when she said that we were a mistake.

"Don't say that Amanda....please." I whisper.

"What else am I to say? That it's perfectly fine?!" she says still angered.

"No. But please...please don't call us a mistake. Don't do that to me." I say, holding back tears. I try blinking them away but it's not working. My vision gets blurred from the tears and I let them run down my cheeks. It doesn't phase her any, she still looks just as angry and I don't blame her one bit.

"Simon, I don't think we should have ever tried an us or anything close to it. It was a mistake wether you want to see it or not." she whispers.

"Amanda...please...n-no." I whimper and my stomach starts to hurt from the words cutting me open.

"Simon this is it. We can't keep going on like this." she says and moves my arms away from her body.

"God Amanda please!" I say a little loud and let the tears fall harder. I've never cried like this before but it's getting hard to stand as hard as I'm crying. I push her against the door and smash my lips against hers harshly because between the hurt and anger I've got to take it out. She kisses back just as hard and her fist are in my shirt. Her nails drag down my chest and I block her in so she can't get away. I pull one of her legs up and around my waist where my groin against her. She discards my shirt and is pulling at the hair that's at the nape of my neck making me groan quietly. I begin to make circles and she lets out a gasp/moan....It sounds so da*n beautiful. I think I've found my new favorite sent. I look down and concentrate on making circular motions. Once I'm doing that I press my lips back to hers hard and everything is getting pretty heated. She pushes me away and looks at me with hurt in her eyes.

"This won't fix anything." she whispers.

"Don't leave me Amanda. Please I am begging you. If you leave me I don't know what I will do." I whisper and feel the tears coming back.

"You'll move on with your life and so will I. You will find a pretty girl that is better for you, someone you can trust and someone who will give what you need." she says.

"You already do that!" I yelp, my voice raising an octaive because I'm trying not to cry again.

"Simon....We are done. We can't keep going on always fighting and when you can't trust me then there is no relationship at all." she says.

"N-n-no." I stutter.

Amanda's POV

"N-n-no." he stutters as big tears roll down his cheeks. I keep it together and turn around, leaving him in the past. As soon as I'm in the car I lose it completely and everything just falls apart.

"You did the right thing." I whisper to myself.