Chapter 11: Blue...why...

~~~???'s POV~~~

It sniffed the left side of the room now, and looked behind a few desks clustered together next to it, still nothing. They were being so slick, they could be anywhere at any time. The animal lifted it's snout to the sky and sniffed, and then started walking over to the far top left corner.

~~~Dream's POV~~~

Dream grabbed a small glass shard from the table above them, the four of them had moved over to Nightmare and Reaper when the animal was not looking. He then crawled back down below the desk, and looked to his left. He saw the animal's foot there, and he also heard the thing snort as loud as it could get. It started for the right hand corner. Dream started to shuffle to the Left side of the table, and threw it toward the door. 

                                               "RAAAAAAAAAAAG!" the animal cried. Dream then shuffled back over to the right, where everyone else was at. He saw the animal lift it's self high to look around, he noticed it peering over to the door. It twisted it's head back and forth like a bird, and then started walking toward it, with rigged and irregular steps again. Dream didn't catch what was going on now, as he moved over a bit to the next table, about 2 yards away, but this caught the animal on gaurd.

~~~???'s POV~~~

                                                "RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!" the animal cried again. It started dashing over to the right again, it's tail flinging side to side like a wild animal, and then jumped up into the air. It landed down on the table it heard the noise form, and scanned below the table...nothing. It jumped up and off the table, and started searching around for these smart prey animals once again.

~~~Ink's POV~~~

They were very few desk's away from the stair case now, it was at the LEAST 5. The six of them scurried like crabs sideways towards the next desk. Ink threw one of the goggles from the desk, and threw it over to the side of the door again. The animal lifted it's head and body up, but then lowered it and continued to sniff the area.

                                                       "Oh crud...," Ink muttered. The animal raised it's body again, and looked over to the right section again, the six new the trouble.

                                                        "It knows where we are..," Nightmare whispered. The animal snarled it's teeth backwards, and started to dash toward the table they were at.

~~~???'s POV~~~

It grasped the side of the table and flipped it over, there, squatted the six prey animals.

                                                          "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG" the thing roared. It lowered it's head, it's mouth wide open, and the creature knew this was it...

~~~Nightmare's POV~~~

                                                         "GO GO GO!" Nightmare ordered. The head smashed down onto the ground, just barely missing the group. The six of them sprang up and ran toward the stair well, but got intercepted by the animal again.