Chapter 17

Kol's POV
I laughed as Isabelle tripped over her own feet and nearly fell but grabbed the wall. She pouted, saying" Hey, it's not funny."
I said" I know, but your face is cute."
" Shut up."
" You're adorable, darling." I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.
Isabelle and I were laying on the couch, she's in my arms asleep, Nik and Elijah walked in.
Nik said" Come along, Kol, we need your help."
I said" For?"
" To defeat an enemy. Let's go now."
" Alright." I sped out from the couch and to my brothers," Who is this enemy, again?"
" Let's just go."

We met up with Stefan and Damon Salvatore, I hissed and went to rip their throats out but Elijah and Nik grabbed my arms. I struggled against them, screaming" Let me go, Nik! Let me go! Elijah! Let me go! They deserve to die! They deserve to rot! Elijah, Nik, let me kill them!"
Elijah said" Control yourself, brother. Calm down."
" Dammit, Elijah! They hurt my Isabelle, I want them to die! I want to tear their hearts out!"
" Control, Kol!" I stopped struggling and calmed down,
Nik said" Think of Isabelle." I instantly calmed down, thinking of my sweet Isabelle.
Damon said" He's still with his play toy? Why hasn't he killed her yet?" Nik looked at Elijah, then they let go of me, I attacked Damon and started punching his face, blood was on my fist and then Nik pulled me off and held me back.
Stefan said" Okay! Okay, We just need to join sides and catch the common threat."
Elijah said" Yes, we'll do that."

Our common threat was the now existing coven of assholes that were trying to expel the vampires from the town.
We walked into town, and instantly surrounded by witches, I hissed and went to attack, but they said an incantation. I fell to my knees, grabbing my head, groaning, Nik attacked and managed to get one of them. I was let go and I fell, I hissed and stood up, attacking them, and then everything went black.

Isabelle's POV
Rebekah woke me up, shaking my shoulders gently,
She said" Sweets, wake up, come on." 
I mumbled" Where's Kol?"
" Gone out with our brothers, but now, They haven't returned. I need to go get them, so we'll be going into Mystic Falls."
" I don't want to go anywhere near there!"
" I will not let anyone hurt you, Isabelle, I will not."
" No, Rebekah, please don't make me go. Please."
" Isabelle, Kol would hate for me to leave you alone..."
" I'll be fine, go find them."
" Alright." 
Once she left, I sat down again and looked at the ceiling, my hands were shaking. I closed my eyes then fell asleep, my body sliding over and hitting the soft couch.

I woke up to someone hitting the door, I got up and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. It was freezing in here, I walked to the door and opened it. I saw a man standing outside the door,
He said" Invite me in."
I said" Who are you?"
" None of your damn business, now let me in."
" No." I backed away from the door and then closed it, locking the door shut. I looked at the door, terrified, who is that guy?
" Let me in! Now!" I backed away and then ran upstairs, and into my room, then closed the door and locked it. I whimpered, then crawled into the bed and faced the door, grabbing the stake, Kol has stashed under the bed for emergencies. I was shaking severely, my mind flooding with terrifying memories.
The door busted open, then I heard footsteps, I whimpered then closed my eyes. Someone came up the stairs and then kicked open my door, I screamed and opened my eyes, seeing the man. He smirked then walked over to me, I stabbed his stomach and he grabbed my arms and then gripped tightly. He hissed and then I pulled the stake out and ran to the bathroom, closing the door and then the door busted open. I gasped and then he sped to me and bit into my neck, I screamed in pain then started loosing consciousness. Then everything went black.

Kol's POV
Those witches were working for Mikael, our asshole father, and now we were being held captive by magical chains. The whole world froze when I saw Mikael carrying Isabelle over his shoulder like she was a rag-doll, then everything snapped. I hissed as my eyes changed and I barred my fangs, struggling to get out of these chains. Mikael laughed at my struggle, and then dropped her to the ground.
He said" What, Kol? Your little toy is injured, are you angry? Has she even see your real side?"
I screamed" Let her go! You bitch! She has nothing to do with this! Don't hurt her! I'll kill you! I'll rip you to shreds and you'll never be able to heal!" Anger tore through me and then I pulled against the chains, trying to get to my Isabelle.
Nik said" Kol, listen to me! Kol! He wants you to get angry! He wants you to fight back! You can't let him get to you!"
" He's hurting my Isabelle! He needs to die a million times!"
" Kol, it's alright." I calmed down and then saw Isabelle was bleeding, I got angry again, then hissed." Kol, Kol, focus on me. Kol! Look at me now!" I turned to Nik, and looked at him, breathing heavily," That's it, Kol. Good, keep your attention on me, and no one else."
Mikael said" Kol, boy! Look at her, she's bleeding out, have you ever tasted such sweet blood. Or have you never tasted her blood before? Ah, you're trying to change for her, you probably only drink from blood bags now."
" Kol! Listen to only me!"
" Kol, son, look at me, I'm about to take a bite out of your darling's neck, and some of her blood." I heard him bite into Isabelle's neck, I roared and then broke the chains and sped to him and pulled away from her and threw him into a wall. I roared and bit into his neck and tore out his throat, I hissed as I let go and ripped the chains from my siblings. Then sped to Isabelle, I heard her heart beat, I instantly got calmer but I was still fuming. I bit my wrist and fed her my blood, then looked to my siblings, They looked at me.