Chapter 12

Isabelle's POV
I was walking around the farmer's market, somehow we run out of food really fast even though they claim to not eat it. I felt someone behind me, I mumbled" Klaus, if that's you..." then I spotted Klaus on the other side of a tent. I froze, then I heard
my brother's voice say" Well, long time no see, Isabelle."
I said" Klaus, if you can hear me, please, please, please come find me, now!" I saw Klaus' head tilt,
" Who are you talking to?"
" Dammit, Klaus, turn around."
" Who the hell are you talking to?!" He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, I breathed heavily, he gripped my arm and then dragged me through the crowd, I tried screaming for someone to help me but my mouth just seemed glued shut from fear. My eyes closed shut and tears formed, then
I whispered" Find me, someone, find me."

I was pushed into a box, I looked around, it was a crate, I whined and looked around, I heard voices outside. I looked at the entrance, then the door opened and I saw a man, then my father. The man said" This kid is dating Kol Mikaelson?"
Father said" She's quite the complicated one, maybe you should see if you can get one of your friends to compel her to forget."
I said" Vervain in my system, and I'm guessing you're Alaric, right? Klaus told me about you, you're friends with the Salvatore's." he nodded,
He said" You're a smart one, how the hell did you come to date Kol?"
" He's quite amazing, and kind, protective, everything I didn't have being abused my whole life. Oh, and he's never hit me or hurt me in any way!"
" How about Klaus Mikaelson or Elijah Mikaelson?"
" Klaus rescued me when the Salvatore's kidnapped me to get at Kol, so... yeah, the Mikaelson family has been very great to me. Elijah has never laid a finger on me, nor has Rebekah or Klaus."
" You are sarcastic and a smart ass, aren't you?"
" Oh, yeah. Now, you'll see the angry Mikaelson family when they've figured out who took me and where. So you wanted me to see the Mikaelson's bad side... I'll be very happy to see you ripped apart and bitten by the hybrid himself."
" Oh, rubbed off by Kol, I see?"
" Oh, yeah. Especially when we're having great sex in our bed." I smirked as I saw their disgusted faces," Yeah, and... I really can't wait to see how Kol will be once he sees you." They walked out. I slid against the wall, then closed my eyes, that was my last outburst, I wouldn't be able to muster up anymore.

They bled me till the vervain was out of my system, I slumped against the wall. Then Stefan and Damon Salvatore came in, Damon said" Ooh, if Kol finds you, he's gonna be pissed off."
Stefan said" Let's just compel her and get out of here, okay?"
" No, no, I wanna have some fun with the human toy. Haven't seen Kol in a while? It's been 3 months, Isabelle, he's never gonna find you. You're gonna rot in here till you die, and then maybe they'll find your body and then Kol will most certainly go back to his little fox self."
" Alright, Damon, I think that's enough, she's already been tortured."
" Oh, no, no, no. Stefan, you can't ruin my fun, not yet. Isabelle, why do you think they haven't found you? I mean, they have all the means to find you, maybe they forgot about you, like they forget about every human any of them have ever loved for a few years or so. You're just another one. Kol didn't love you, really, he just needed a distraction for a while. Now, look at me..." I looked at him,
" Damon, I'm compelling her, Isabelle, look at me." I looked at Stefan, he stared into my eyes," You will forget everything about Kol Mikaelson, until one of the originals breaks the compulsion."
I said" I will forget everything about Kol Mikaelson." Then they were gone, I slumped back against the wall, closing my eyes and falling asleep.