Chapter 4

Kol's POV
Klaus was never allowed near my Isabelle again, none of my family was, they're not safe.
I woke up to Isabelle kissing my cheek and then huffing in annoyance, I hummed and then she whined, kissing my cheek again. I kissed her, pulling her back down to me, she kissed back then I pulled away, mumbling" Good way to wake in the morning."
She giggled," Hey!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her up onto my lap. She blushed, then leaned down and kissed me, we made out for a while till I let go of her waist and she pulled away from me.

We walked into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of Jack,
I said" You are strange, darling." She smiled, shaking her head,
Loudly saying" Am not!" I chuckled and took the bottle away from her and poured us two glasses. She took one and sipped on it, while I downed it, she giggled at me as I made a weird face due to the burning sensation of the whiskey. She put her glass down and walked to the fridge, she whined, I looked over and saw we'd need to go to the grocery store and the farmer's market again. I looked at her and kissed her neck, she melted into me quickly and I smiled, continuing to kiss her neck, she squirmed as I wrapped my arms around her and turned her to face me, my face in her neck and my lips kissing and sucking her neck. Her hips started rolling into mine, I smiled and continued kissing her neck, she let out breathy moans into my ear.
----
It's now 2:30pm, and we're out at the farmer's market, getting the food we need from here. I'm holding Isabelle's hand as we walk through the crowds, then I see Elijah, I stopped Isabelle and put my arm in front of her. Elijah walked to us, he said" Nik has realized his mistake and had sincerely apologized."
I said" Why should I believe him? He's a liar, an asshole as well."
" Now, Kol... He means this."
" Fine, What does he want from me?"
" He just wants the family at peace."

I looked at him, then sped Isabelle and her groceries back to her house, she looked at me, I said" Just stay home, I'll be back soon." She nodded, I kissed her neck and then her lips, then sped away.
Once I got back to Elijah,
He said" Come along."

We made it back to the palace and I leaned against the doorframe, seeing Klaus smile at me.
He said" Brother, nice to see you again, how is Isabelle?"
I said" Shut the hell up, Nik."
" Now, Kol, you don't mean that, do you?"
" I do." He walked closer to me,
He whispered" Well, I wish you trusted me." Then he stabbed me with the dagger, I stared at him,
Elijah said" Niklaus!"
I mumbled" Bastard."
Then everything went black.

Elijah's POV
Klaus daggered Kol and then dropped him into the casket, I said" Now, Niklaus, what is your problem?"
He said" He doesn't trust me, I needed to show him who's trustworthy." I shook my head," Now to visit his little love."
" Niklaus, you will not go anywhere near her." Then he was gone, Rebekah came in,
She said" I like the girl, she makes Kol happy, let's go make sure he doesn't kill her."

Once we got to Isabelle's, Nik was already there, standing at the door with Isabelle on the other side. Rebekah sped to the entrance and pulled Nik back, away from Isabelle, I walked in front of the door and Nik.
Isabelle said" Where's Kol?" She started to step out of the door,
I said" Don't, Kol is dead, He won't be coming back. I want you to stay inside and don't come out, Klaus will kill you if you do." She backed away," Go."
She ran inside, closing the door, I turned to Nik," You don't want to hurt her, Nik. You've hurt Kol, that's all you'll need to do."