Chapter 7

Kol's POV
I haven't left Isabelle's side, she hasn't cared to make me leave her side either.
Isabelle and I were making dinner, I wrapped my arms around her as she stirred something on the stove.
I whispered" I love you."
She whispered" Love you too." I pecked her jaw then let go of her, I walked to the fridge and pulled out her whiskey,
" Why did you keep the whiskey in the fridge?"
" Because I'm out of ice."
" Alright."
I poured 2 cups, and then sat down, she brought the food over and then we began eating.

Once we finished dinner, We laid on her couch, she was wrapped in my arms, her fingers tracing shapes on my wrists. I kissed her head and tightened my arms a bit, she whined a bit then turned to face me.
She said" Can you go get us ice?"
I said" I'll be back soon." I kissed her then sped off, heading to the store to get her ice and then a treat, since I knew she needed something to make her feel better.

Once I arrived back to her home, I walked in, saying" Darling, I'm back. I've got you something sweet." She didn't respond, so I walked into the living room and saw she fell asleep, she's the only one I've ever met to fall asleep in 10 minutes, I was only gone for 11 minutes. I smiled, then walked to her and lifted her up into my arms, I carried her to her room and look off her jeans and pulled on her pajama shorts, I carefully unbuttoned her flannel and left her in her tank top. I smiled and kissed her head, pulling the cover over her and then taking off my clothes except for my boxers. I pulled the cover back and then got in, I smiled and then wrapped my arms around Isabelle, she instinctively cuddled into my side and laid her head on my chest. I closed my eyes and then fell asleep, after feeling her move again so her leg was over my waist.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door, I frowned then carefully moved Isabelle and gently placed her head onto the pillow. I pulled on sweats then walked downstairs and opened the door, Rebekah was standing there, she said" Kol, could you come help with the mess our brother had gotten our family into again?"
I said" What has he done now? Where's Elijah?"
" He's messed with the Mystic Falls Gang again, and Elijah is trying to gain peace in Mystic Falls."
" Fine, I'll wake Isabelle and..."
" Bring her with us, please, I haven't got to see her in days due to the two of you's crave."
" Shut up, and I'm not bringing her, it's too dangerous for her."
" the Mikaelson's? Or the Salvatore's?"
" Both."
" Please, brother."
" Fine, but she's not leaving my sight."
" Okay, but you will be enduring a load of girl talk."
I walked upstairs and to her room,
I said" Isabelle, darling, wake up. I've got to go help my family, and Rebekah wants you to come along."
She woke up, slowly but nodded her head, I smiled and lifted her up and placed her on her feet. I sped around the room, packing her bag, then mine, I smiled as she glared at me. She hated when I sped around, because it creeped her out when things would go up in the air. I kissed her cheek, and then she put her clothes and shoes on, then we left.
Rebekah said" Why can't we just run? It'd be quicker. We've got cars at the mansion as well."
Isabelle said" But I get sick."
" Please?"
" Rebekah, remind me why I don't hate you?"
" Because you love me, sweetheart."
" Yeah, unfortunately."
I chuckled at them, then Isabelle wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up, holding her tightly while Rebekah took one bag and then we were off.

Once we got to the mansion, we stopped, and I put Isabelle down, she squeaked as she nearly fell but I lifted her back up. We walked inside and Klaus said" Ah, you brought Company, Brother?"
Elijah said" Klaus."
" Just being friendly, Elijah."
Rebekah said" Touch a single hair on Isabelle's head and I will destroy you, Klaus." Klaus put his hands up in surrender,
" I won't do anything, I've learned my ways with family. She's family."
I went to put Isabelle down but she gripped my shoulder,
I said" Still dizzy?" She nodded, I smiled," Alright, I'll carry you."
----
Isabelle's POV
I was with Rebekah at some grill in Mystic Falls, I was scared but she reassured me that I would be safe with her. Rebekah ordered some things then looked at me as the waiter walked away, She said" Stop being so tense, you're fine, I would never let anything happen to my best of friends."
I said" assuring but this is still terrifying. I'm human, I can bleed out, I can die."
" You'll be fine, Isabelle."
" Okay."
The food came and we ate, then a boy came up to us, He said" Rebekah, Klaus is getting- who's that?" He looked at me,
Rebekah said" Isabelle, Kol's love, what do you want, Matt?"
" Klaus is getting out of hand."
" We know, my siblings and I are trying to calm him down."
Rebekah grabbed my arm and we were gone, once we stopped, she turned me the other way and I puked, she said" We have got to get you a handle on that."
I hummed, She smiled and we started walking again.

Rebekah was trying on clothes while I was looking for clothes, a man walked to me, He said" Now, why would Kol Mikaelson, date such a pretty, little thing like you?" I started backing away,
I said" Rebe-" then I was gone, No, no, no no!
The man threw me into a cell, then another came next to him, the other said" Do you know who we are?"
I said" Stefan and Damon Salvatore."
" Do you know why we took you?" He looked at me,
Damon said" Because you're leverage, and because you really shouldn't be dating Kol Mikaelson, he's a monster."
Then they closed the door and walked away.