Chapter 3

Kol's POV
Once I returned with Elijah, I was angry, I wasn't with my darling Isabelle, and I missed her.
Klaus yelled" Brother!" I glared at him," What have I done now, Elijah?" Elijah said" He's found himself a little love for a year or so." I glared at Elijah,
" Really, a love? Brother, who might this one be? When can I have the pleasure of meeting her?"
I said" Never."
" Come on, Brother, forgive and forget?"
" If you dare hurt her, I will hurt you, Klaus and that's a promise."
" What's her name? That's all I want to know."
" Izzy." He nodded, then walked away, Elijah said" He's up to something." I hummed, nodding, then I was hugged by Behka, I said" Hello, sister."
She said" A girlfriend, I must meet her, Kol." I groaned and sped away from them, I sat on the stairs outside, Elijah came out,
He said" Rebekah won't harm her, But... Nikklaus might." I nodded," You should bring her around, they'll follow you if you don't. And I promise, I won't let them hurt her." I nodded, scared to get my darling into this but then again, she'll be pulled into it the longer I keep her away.

I went back to Isabelle's, my siblings following me, I was angry about this, if Klaus dare hurt her.
Rebekah said" What's she like?"
I said" Amazing." She chuckled,
" You really love her, don't you?"
I nodded, then we stopped at her house, I looked at the lights inside, but they were off. I walked to the door, knocking on the door, but no one answered.
I said" She's not here." I turned the knob on the door and it was locked, I turned to face my siblings and then sped off.
Once I found Isabelle, she smiled at me and ran to me, nearly tackling me, but didn't. I caught her in my arms, hugging her tightly,
she mumbled" I missed you." I smiled and kissed her cheek, I moved the hair out of her face and kissed her. She kissed back, once we pulled away,
I said" I missed you too. You're going to meet my siblings, okay? I promise they won't hurt you, they're Originals as well. I won't let them hurt you." She nodded, but I heard her heart speed up," Darling, I won't let them. I'll kill them before I ever let them hurt you." She smiled, nodding, I looked in the bag she was holding, I grabbed her favorite drink," Thank you, very much, I'll enjoy this." She pouted, then tried to grab it but I moved my arm up." What? Don't wanna share with your boyfriend?"
She mumbled" No, not my drink."
I laughed," Well, since I love you and all, I'll let you have it." She smiled and kissed my cheek, then she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I held her waist with one hand then sped off.

Once we returned to her house, my siblings were waiting, patiently, probably due to Elijah. Isabelle held my hand as we walked to them, Rebekah said" She's adorable."
I held Isabelle and sped us inside,
Klaus said" Brother, tell her to invite us in."
I shook my head, saying" Leverage, Brother." I smirked,
Elijah sighed, saying" Kol, shall we introduce ourselves?" I nodded,
" I'm Elijah, you are?"
Isabelle said" Isabelle."
Klaus said" I'm Klaus, that's my sister, Rebekah." He took a step forwards, I grabbed Isabelle's hand, then Klaus stepped back. I looked at him, glaring," Step outside, Brother."
I stepped out with Isabelle on my hand, Elijah looked at Klaus, then Rebekah said" Come on, Isabelle, these 3 need to talk, is there a mall?" Isabelle looked at me, I nodded,
she said" Yeah, I'll drive." They walked to her car and then drove off, after I gave Isabelle a reassuring smile and a kiss.

Isabelle's POV
Rebekah was nice, I guess, I don't really know since I'm an awkward person. She said" So, what's your story?" I gulped," Is it that bad? I can hear your heart racing." I nodded,
" Does Kol know?" I nodded,
saying" He knows, and I've just... been hurt a lot, by a lot of people. Except for Kol, he's the only one that hasn't hurt me. Usually, they'd hurt me maybe a week into whatever relationship we have, but Kol's different, he actually cares." Rebekah smiled at me, I focused back onto the road.

Once we got back to my house, Kol ran to me and wrapped his arms around me, I laid my head on his chest. His tightened his grip as I heard Rebekah get out, I looked up and saw the veins under his eyes.
Rebekah said" What did he do now?"
Kol said" Just leave, the three of you, just leave." Rebekah nodded, then got the other two and they all left, Elijah stopped in front of us,
He said" Kol, I will not let him hurt you or her, and if he manages to hurt you, I will protect Isabelle."
" Just go, Elijah."
" Okay, Brother." Then he was gone, Kol lifted me off of my feet and carried me inside, locking the door once we were inside. I looked at him, curiously, He silently carried me up to the room and laid me down, then laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes, laying my head on his chest, then I fell asleep.