Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV
I woke up, staring at my ceiling, my body just felt numb and I didn't want to get up. So, I didn't, I wasn't going to move at all today, I'm gonna stay in bed and cry and scream all day long.
I finally got up as my stomach growling got on my nerves, I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a water then walked back to my room and grabbed my razor blade and then started cutting my arm. I screamed into my pillow, and then dropped my blade, I breathed heavily, my eyes watering and tears flowing down my face. I looked at my reflection, I sniffles then walked to my window, I sat down at the window seat and stared at the moon, my mind zoning.

Kol's POV
I was walking the streets, looking for my next kill, when my eyes wandered to a girl sitting on a window. She was beautiful, I want her, I think I love her, and I don't love anyone. I started walking to her but realized she'll be terrified when she finds out I'm a vampire. I sped away.

I was walking around, super bored, I couldn't get that girl off my mind. I looked around, then saw her walking out of a coffee shop, I walked to her, I smiled, saying" Hi." She blushed then waved silently," What's your name, darling?" She smiled a bit, then mumbled" Isabelle."
" Lovely name." She blushed, I smiled and followed her, she looked at me, I put my hands up in surrender but continued.
She said" What's your name?" " Kol." She smiled a bit," Why are you following me?"
" Because you're cute, and I want to know you?"
" Why?"
" Because I do."
She let me follow her around a while till we got to her home,
I said" Can you invite me in?" I had gotten to know her a little, she's 19 years old, she lived alone, and that she has the worst trust issues. She loves movies and food, she hates bugs and rats and sharks, she likes humor and romance, and action, but she also is in love with Disney. She's also rich... she says her grandmother left everything she own to her so she always has money.
She said" Maybe." I pouted then smiled at her, I said" Come on."
" I will. When you come back with any alcohol, fries and pizza."
I groaned," Fine. I'll be back soon, but expect a lot of alcohol!" She smiled, giggling a bit, I walked off.

Isabelle's POV
Kol left, he's really nice and sweet, funny and charming but I know he'll just abuse me like the other, but maybe I can give him a chance.
I looked at the clock, waiting for him to return, I took off my shoes and then sat on my couch, playing on my phone, then decided my clothes were annoying so I ran upstairs and changed into better clothes.

Someone knocked on my door, I wrapped the blanket around me and walked to the door. Kol was standing there, a smile/smirk on his face,
He said" Hello, darling." I blushed," I brought the alcohol, bourbon, wine, champagne, oh and beer. The pizza, didn't know what you liked so I bought 2, then a load of fries." I smiled," Now, Can you invite me in?"
I said" Come in."
I backed away and walked to my couch, he walked in and put the stuff down. He smiled at me,
" You look cute, in your pj's like that." I blushed and looked down, wrapping the blanket tighter around me, he smiled and then sat down, opening up a beer." Choose your poison, darling."
I blushed then looked at the alcohol in front of me,
" Easy, beer." He smiled, I grabbed the beer and then opened it, I took a sip, my face scrunching up a bit from the taste, he chuckled,
" What's wrong, darling?"
" I haven't had beer since high school, graduation night." He chuckled,
" Poor underage." I smiled, giggling a bit, why do I feel so calm around him?

After watching 3 movies, Kol was now nearly asleep, I said" Kol, are you drunk sleeping?" He hummed," Are you awake?" He smiled at me, his eyes closed, He whispered" Yes." He opened his eyes, smiling widely at me,
" Shall we move to the bourbon?" I giggled at his comment then shook my head, mumbling" I'm going to be so hungover in the morning."
" It's already morning." I looked at the time and saw it was 4am, I looked at him then giggled again, he smiled, I turned on some music and looked at him. He whispered" What's your secret? You're only 19, shouldn't you be going to college?" I frowned a bit,
" I didn't mean to upset you." I shook my head, saying" It's okay, it's just I had a horrible childhood. I can't trust anyone, they always hurt me in the end." " I'll never hurt you, Isabelle."
" I go by Izzy." " Izzy, cute name." I blushed, then continued" I was bullied through high school, 13 years old. I'm now a depressed maniac. Anyone who's ever been in relations with me, always ends up abusing me." I breathed heavily, crying, Kol's arms wrapped around me and he pulled me into his chest, he whispered" I'll never hurt you, ever."