Chapter 28

(Sarah's POV)

I woke up with a shirtless Jerome next to me. Wait... I'm only in my undergarments... Oh shit... Did we...? Oh well.

I got up, took a shower, threw on a sundress with black flats, and threw my hair up into a ponytail.

When I was done Jerome was still sleeping. I decided to wake him up the Sarah Style.

I climbed on top of him and blew into his ear.

"WHAT THE F-" before he could finish I kissed him.

"Morning." I smirked.

"Fuck you..." Jerome yawned.

"Uh no." I laid down next to him.

Jerome rolled over on top of me and kissed me over and over.

"Get- off- of- me..." I said in between kisses.

"Hells- nah" Jerome said.

"I-hate-you!" I pushed him onto the ground.

I ran onto the balcony laughing. I sat on the railing with my feet hanging down. If I fell backwards, I would fall onto the balcony and not onto the sidewalk 5 stories down.

"Sarah! Get off of there!" Jerome held out his hand.

"HAHAHA! NEVER! I AM DAUNTLESS!" I screamed.

"Shut up! They're are people still sleeping. Plus, you have to stop reading those books." He laughed.

"Well, it sucks for them. And I won't ever stop reading the Divergent series!" I got down and went up to kiss him.

"Could you please shut the fuck up?!" A woman with a heavy French accent snapped at us.

"Fuck off dude! If you don't like us, it sucks for your ass!" I snapped back.

"You could also keep the moaning to yourselves!" She turned away angrily.

"Uh..." Jerome let go of me and went inside to finish getting dressed.

"What?" I asked.

"You acting... Odd." Jerome said awkwardly.

"It's not like I'm pregnant or anything." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry babe." Jerome hugged me.

"When are we leaving?"

"Do you want to go?" He asked.

"No. But PAX is in less than 2 weeks and i really want to go!" I wined.

"You'd rather be at PAX than Paris...? Your crazy." He chuckled.

"No you are." I walked up to him and kissed him.

"We already knew that." He laughed.

Jerome and I went downstairs and got breakfast. Then we walked around together.

"I'm bored." I wined.

"So?" Jerome rolled his eyes.

"I want to go home." I really just wanted to go and see Jasmine, Mckenzie, Bridget, and Sam.

"As the Princess demands..." Jerome sighed.

"No! NO! NOOOOOO!" I screamed.

"I don't know what you want!" He said scared.

"A PUPPY!" I guess the hormones were kicking in.

Jerome took me back to the suite and told me to sit down. He went to the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear him talking to himself or someone.

(Jerome's POV)

"I don't know what to do!" I said into my phone.

"Calm down buddy! Everything is going to be alright. It's just because she's prego." Mitch said calmly.

"At least Jasmine isn't pregnant..." I rolled my eyes.

"Actually.... About that...." Mitch sounded embarrassed.

"Mitch... You didn't..."

"I'm sorry! Jasmine and I were talking and we wanted to have a baby."

"Congrats G." I sighed.

"Go out there and tell her that she's going to be ok! You love her right?"

"With my whole heart...." I sighed again.

"Look, she's homesick or the hormones are kicking in." Mitch said.

"Yeah."

"I got to go Biggums. I'll text you tonight."

Mitch hung up and I went to talk to Sarah. When I got there she was sleeping on the bed. I examined her carefully. Her stomach was bigger and she seemed really tired. I gently woke her up and told her that we're only staying one more night.

"Mmm what?" She said sleepily.

"We're going home tomorrow." I smiled.

"What? No! I don't want to Jerome!" Sarah wined.

"It's up to you."

"I want both." She sighed.

(Sarah's POV)

I want to stay for Jerome because has everything planned out, but I really want to go home.

"Jerome? I decided what I want to do."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Let's-

••••

CLIFF HANGER! Hehe! What do you think she's going to choose? I really don't want to write about Paris anymore lol. BUT WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS! GOD BLESS YOUR SOULS!

ILY!

-Sarah
XOXO