Chapter 15

"What'd you mean?" I asked.

"Do you remember how we met?" Jerome tested me.

"I tripped on the sidewalk in front of the Team Crafted Mansion."

"YOU'RE BACK!" Jerome came and hugged me.

"Jerome, I was never gone..."

"Yes you were. You forgot me and some other things. I'm so happy your back though." Jerome kissed my forehead. "Why did you cut again?"

"Because I have to choose. And I choose you. I choose you over my dream career. I love you too much to let you go." I explained

They ran some more test on me.

"You're happy and healthy. We just need to keep you for a few more days." The nurse said.

(Mitch's POV) Haven't done him in a while. (Short)

My plane landed in Montreal, Canada.

I missed Sarah so much.

I get a call from the LA Hospital saying that Sarah was there.

What have I done...?

(Sarah's POV)

I don't know why they still kept me. Nothing was wrong. Every time Jerome kissed me, more memories flooded back.

"Hey baby girl, when you get out of here we should go somewhere." Jerome suggested.

"Where?"

"I'll find a place." Jerome smirked.

"Wait.... Are we gonna-" I got interrupted by the nurse coming in to give me medicine.

When I left the hospital, Jerome took me to a hotel.

"Jerome.... We aren't... Wait..."

"Calm down Sarah. if your not ready then your not ready. It's fine. But I still like hotels. So we're staying." He smiled at the last part.

"No. I think we're ready for this." I was still unsure.

But hey, what could go wrong? Oh wait, a lot of things could go wrong.

1.) I could get pregnant and I'm only 19

2.) if I am pregnant I could die after giving birth.

3.) I'm not ready for a child

4.) Jerome and I aren't even married

We got up to our hotel room. I threw my sweatshirt on a chair and went up and kissed Jerome.

He put me against the wall and kept on kissing me. He took off his shirt and I did the same. Jerome picked me up with me wrapped around him.

He took me to the bed and unbuttoned my pants. I took them off and then undid his belt.

I kissed his neck down to his stomach. He did the same to me.

"Don't forget it..." I reminded him.

2 weeks later

"Sarah, I want to have a baby..."

"Jerome... Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent."

"Well I'm not. Sorry." I kissed him.

Why would Jerome want a child? We haven't even talked about our future together. If there even is a future.

Someone knock on the door. When I opened it I was pulled into a hug.

A very familiar hug....

~~~~~

"Mitch...?!?!?"

"Sarah! You have no idea how much I've missed you!" Mitch said into my hair

I was speechless. Why is he back? What should I do?

"You have to go." I demanded.

"No. I'm never going to leave you." Mitch leaned in to kiss me. I turned away and walked inside, closing the door to his face.

"Who was that Sarah?" Jerome asked getting off of the couch.

"Oh no one..."

"Sarah, you don't have to lie to me. Please tell me who it is. I don't care what happened out there, but I would like to know." Jerome hands met my cheeks.

We kissed each other until I finally decided to tell him.

"It was Mitch..."