Jack, Brooke, and Star

F.Foxy's POV

They had a kid. They had a kid. Of course, Ennard's the damn mother... How? That's my question. They had a boy, named him Jack. I was hanging out with Brooke and Star, the Bidybab and Minireena. They were just talking, kid stuff, ya know? I, meanwhile, was laying down on my stage. I wonder where Freddy is? Maybe he's with Bon-Bon... I'll go find him. I hopped up, and got off my stage. "Where are you going?" Star asked. "Just gonna find Fred, why?" I could feel their eyes on me. "Can we come?" Brooke asked, like the curious child she is. "Uhm... No, sorry... Adult stuff, m'kay?" They sounded sad, as they responded,"OK... We understand..."
*In the Breaker Room*
"I-IS TH-THAT TH-THE BIRTHDAY B-BOY?!" Fred yelled. "Nah, just me! It's the same thing, right?" I heard his crazy but beautiful laugh. "True!" I approached my bear friend. He doesn't yell when he's around his friends, unless he's really excited.
*With Brooke and Star*
"It's always adult stuff!" Brooke said angrily. Star agreed, "Yea, and then a few months later there's another kid! Adults are always about sex apparently?" They laughed, though they were both 9½ years old. They understood everything adults did and said, they just acted like they didn't. Brooke did just like her mommy, and Star learned fast like her mommy.
*With our main couple and their new baby boy* Yenndo's POV
Our little baby is so cute! (Reminder, they ARE humans, so they have clothes hair clothes and everything! They are teens, and abnormal ones at that) He has Enny's sexy, ice blue eyes, and since Ennard is missing an eye, he also has a yellow eye. His hair is a kinda light brown, and he's just the kindest baby boy. He doesn't fuss much, and when he does it's not all that bad! But, that doesn't mean he doesn't need constant attention like all babies do. So me and Enny are still tired as all hell. Usually I take care of the kid and Enny sleeps, and I'll take care of Jack. Then while I sleep, Enny takes care of him. Still exhausting beyond belief, though we love him.
***
Sorry for the short chapter... Just thought I'd update on my favourite couple! I thought y'all would like it, so... Tell me in the comments if ya liked this chapter!
And as always... Buh-Bye my little flowers!
~FD