The Discussion

Baby's P.O.V.

"O.K., guys!", I said, hardly containing my excitement,"I could tell that something is going on between Ennard and Yenndo!" Ballora said, in a very low voice," I could tell that that were in love." Ballora has such a musical voice! I love her...voice! I think I have a crush on her and she might like me back? I don't know! But I heard everyone discussing the subject until I heard it- a low chuckle.

Yenndo's P.O.V.

I chuckled in a low tone. Baby looked over at me and I said, to gain attention,"He's mine now~! And you can't take him away!" I said, my eyes glowing yellow. As I said that, Ennard came out, covering the side of his neck that I bit him on. Baby walked over to him. "What's wrong? Did he hurt you!?" She said, alarmed giving me a dirty look, which I returned to her. Ennard walked over and whispered something in my ear. He said,"I would take you to bed~" I gave him a warm smile and whispered to him,"Go to the Parts and Service room~ I'll meet you there" He stayed behind and waited for me to finish the conversation. But, I shoved him into the backroom, to get him to stay, and locked the door. "I thought you guys were friends?" Asked Foxy. "Oh, we are! I just wanna talk to him in private!" I say.