Teasing ( Strong Fluff)

This contains slight lemon like features, so stay away if your not into that! Also youcantkeepmehere don't read cause it gets juicy next chapter~
Also, this what ya'll have been waiting for!

Ennard's P.O.V.

When Yenndo came in, I was panicking! He walked over to me and immediately got on top. I started blushing almost immediately. He started kissing my neck, then started going lower, to my collarbone, then my chest. He stared at me, with his beautiful yellow/amber eyes. He said,"Do you want this?" I could only nod. "What was that?" I guess he wanted me to answer, so I did,"Y-Yes! Y-Yenndo, please!" He grinned at me and he said,"I've been waiting for you~ And now that I've got you, I won't let you go~" I shivered as he smirked, and kept kissing me, lower and lower. I moaned out,"A-Ah! Yenndo~" He looked up at me and, while kissing me, said,"Aw, do ya like that?" When he moved up to my neck, he kept biting and sucking, leaving marks and bite-marks. He got up and then he took his shirt off and proceeded to take off his pants and got back on top I grinned and flipped so I was on top.

Yenndo's P.O.V.

He flipped so he was on top. That cheeky bastard! He started doing what I did to him, to me. And I had the same reaction. I was moaning his name and he took off his shirt and pants as well. He got on top, again and said,"I'm ready, so come get me~" That made me extremely angry, because he was teasing me! I flipped him and pinned down so hard, that he whimpered and said,"Y-Yenndo! You don't need to be so rough!" I told him,"Well, deal with it!" Then roughly kissed him on the mouth. When he gasped I took the opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of it. I started grinding him and he was already moaning for more. I said," Ready?" He nodded shyly.
~~~

I was outside shoveling snow and I was so damn cold! When I came in and started typing this my face already got my face heated up immediately. Speaking of heated, next is a smut chapter so get ready for extremely heated moments~
As always, bye my little flowers
~FD