Telling Them

(There's only one of a Bidybab and one Minireena! It's to confusing for more than four! XD)

Baby's P.O.V.

I was talking to Ballora, when Ennard came over, he told us,"He asked me! And I said 'Yes!" He looked very happy. We both giggled, as he blushed. "Well, good luck, And I hope your both happy with each other~" Ballora said. "Yeah! Good luck, Ennard!" He thanked us, then walked off. Almost as soon as he was gone, Ballora did the fastest, sexiest thing ever...

F. Freddy's P.O.V

Me and Bon-Bon were talking, and Yenndo walked over. "Hey Freddy, Bon? Guess what?" He seemed excited. "What?" Bon-Bon said. "He said 'Yes!' I'm so happy!" He sounded very happy, and excited! "Oh, good for you!" "You'd better treat him good!" Me and Bon-Bon said. Bon-Bon also told Yenndo,"What about F.Foxy? He doesn't like you or Ennard all that much?" Yenndo chuckled. "We'll find a way..."

F.Foxy's P.O.V.

Chillin' on my stage with the Bidybabs was pretty nice. And the Minireenas are very quiet. But, then Ennard comes in. "Hey, Foxy?" I groaned quietly. "What?" He looked slightly offended, I think he heard me groan at his entrance? (That sounds dirty! XD) "Well, uhm, Yenndo asked me to m-marry him, and I said yes..."
I looked directly at his eyes,"Why the fuck would I care?" He looked right back,"Maybe because your our friend, and in case you wanna know what's going on?" I got up, and pushed toward the exit,"I've had enough of your shit! Bye!" I have a tendency to swear, mostly for no reason. After he left, I heard him say,"Bitch..."
"I HEARD YOU!" I locked my door.

Bidybab's P.O.V

I giggled with the Minireena I was with. Her name is Star. My name is Brooke! My mom, and Star's mom, say that we both have pretty names! I think we do as well! Something suddenly blocked our light. It got really dark. We looked up, and we saw Yenndo,"Hey, kiddos!" We hugged him."Hi!" We both said, giggling. He bent down and looked us in the eyes,"Guess what? Me and Ennard have a surprise for you guys!" We gasped, What could it be?! He told us, and he looked very serious about it,"Me and Ennard are getting married, and he said yes! So, please behave yourselves when need be, OK?" We nodded. Star giggled and so did I. "What does that mean?" He told us," It means we need to plan, and so we can't have any distractions! Got it?" He poked my chest, and I looked at him. "Please, treat him good, OK?" I nodded, "I will, Brooke, don't worry."
I wasn't worried in the slightest, but what if they have kids? And me and Star could have more friends!

Gonna leave it there, and update one last chaper, for the night? Sound good? OK! As always, Buh-Bye my little flowers!
~FD