The Teasing

Yenndo's P.O.V.

When we came out of the room, I saw Baby, Vixen, Fred + Bon-Bon, and Ballora all just playing Uno. I expected them to swarm us when we came out, but I did see Baby blushing. "UNO MUTHERFUCKAH!" Vixen yelled. They all groaned, Bon-Bon said,"AGAIN?!" He threw down his cards. I kind of laughed. He giggled. Baby said,"Oh, hi guys! Where were you two?" Before he could say anything I butted in and said,"We were talking about things, that we needed to catch up on, right?" I gave him a look that said,"Say yes!"
"Uh, yea..." He said, trailing off at the last part. Then Baby said,"Um, hey! Can I talk to you two in private, please?" I nodded. We walked over to a little secret room. We saw the T.V.'s turn on. "HIYA! THANKS FOR TUNING INTO THE LOLBIT STATION ON CHANNEL 87! BUT, WAIT! WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! PLEASE STAND BY!" He said. Then he giggled when I jumped. I said,"Um, who the fuck is this?" I say. Ennard said, walking over to him,"This is my friend, Lolbit! He's been around here, in this little security room! He's kinda lonely, but he has Bonnet and the Electrobab with him!" I sighed. This place is fucking insane! But, I love him and all his crazy-ass friends nonetheless.

Ennard's P.O.V.

I heard Yenndo sigh. I wonder what he's thinking and Baby wanted to tell us. Baby said,"Fucking hell! Could you two please be more quiet! The whole damn building probably heard you! Next time be more quiet like damn!" She yelled, launching into a full on lecture. Then, Baby proceeds to embarrass the two of us. Lolbit giggles in the background. Eventually, when she finished, Lolbit pulled me over and says,"So, how's he treatin' ya?" I smiled. "Do you mean what I think you mean?" He chuckled. "Hell yea!" I hi-fived him but,  before I could reply, Ennard called me back over. "Yenndo, we can leave now!" I said bye to the tricolor fox then we left. When we came back, Fred was holding back Bon-Bon and he was trying to tackle Vixen. "Oh dear God..."