Drako nodded quickly as he shifted in my arms, and sniffled.

"You're not getting sick on me are you?" I asked, and he quickly shook his head as he climbed down and peeked over the counter, "Good, cause we just couldn't throw a party the day before your birthday if you're sick, we can just cancel and tell everyone to turn around and go home."

"I'm not sick, I wanna see everyone today." He whined but was distracted as the doorbell ringed, and Drako quickly ran to the door to see who it was.

"Aunt Mira!" Drako's voice yelled and I furrowed my eyebrows as I only heard Mira's voice, and saw the two of them walk through the door. Drako was in Mira's arms along with a present wrapped so neatly.

"Sorry, there was a terrible accident on the way here, and Uncle Ashton wanted to help." She said, sharing a knowing glance and I nodded as I knew that Ashton had to work hard to heal on them all.

"You're early," I said and Mira nodded as she set Drako down to go and play with the other Uncle's, and she sighed as she leaned against the fridge.

"You're right, I'm here because the accident is really bad." She murmured, and I furrowed my brows and she moved so she could help me organize as well, "The accident isn't near here, it's overseas. There was another terrorist attack in Greece today."

"Really? What is going on over there," I whispered, and she shrugged as she shared an uneasy glance.

"I don't know. Something big is happening again, there's turmoil in every sense of the country. The land itself, there's been wildfires and the politics is even worse." She started, bringing out candles from a drawer, "The last time that happened, well."

"Well what?"

"Well, it happened in America not Greece, but it was when the power was shifting the last time. We moved from Greece to America because the center of control was here." She explained, placing seven candles in the cake.

"So what does that mean?" I asked, placing a bowl of soup onto the table and Drako squealed from the other room as the doorbell rang once again.

"We'll have to see." She left off, staring out the window and I quickly grabbed Drako and had him sit at the table and eat his soup before the party started.

"Oh, my baby. I can't believe you're going to be seven." I whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead and he giggled as he nodded and continued eating his soup quickly, "Okay Drako, I need you to finish up so this party can start, okay?"

"Yes Mommy." He said, focusing on his soup and Luke walked back in as I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Seven years old baby boy," I whispered, and Luke wrapped his arms around the both of us as he smiled at me, "Okay, now finish up. Your birthday party is starting in a couple of minutes which means more people will be coming."

"I'm done, can I be excused?" He asked, and I nodded as he pushed away from the table and ran into the other room.

"Do you know what's happening in Greece?" I asked, my gaze fixed on Drako and Luke shifted slightly as he nodded uncomfortably, "Because Mira just told me. The question is, when were you going to tell me?"

"Quinn," He murmured, pressing a kiss to my cheek and I sighed as I pulled away gently and faced him, "I was going to tell you after all of this. Drako's party is today, his birthday tomorrow. Things are going to start to change my love, I just want to ease you into it."

"Luke, I haven't been eased into anything since you first appeared in my dreams almost forty years ago. We agreed, we're partners in every aspect. Husband and wife, king and queen." I murmured, and he nodded.