δύο [ two ]

Quinn

I sighed as I sniffled quietly and Luke wrapped his one arm around me as he nudged me slightly.

"Quinn," He murmured, and gently pressed a kiss to my temple as he pulled the cake closer to the edge of the table, "Tell me what is going through your mind right now?"

"Just the thought of Drako's birthday tomorrow. Everything is going to change after this, isn't it?" I whispered, and he nodded as he turned me so I was facing him now instead.

"Yes, but we will be there right for him. He will be okay, Quinn. I can promise you that."

"Yes, but he's seven Luke. He's going to start realizing his powers, and I'm not ready for that. And I'm definitely not ready for him to have to go through a set of tests that not a single one of us have any idea what to expect." I muttered, and he nodded as he looked out the window at our son playing on the swing that Uncle Mikey built for him.

"I am not ready to leave this normal lifestyle yet, it has been so nice getting out of the whole Greek lifestyle for these past couple years." Luke murmured, pressing another kiss to my temple and I sighed.

"Yes, I know. It's feel like it's returning to when I was just a mortal before I met you Luke." I whispered, and he chuckled as he rubbed my back gently.

"That feels like just yesterday." He rested his head against my own and I giggled as I nodded, "How long as it been Quinn?"

"We've been together for thirty-eight years Luke, can you believe it?" I asked, and he chuckled once again.

"Those have been the best years of my life Quinn. Before, my life was a long blur but since you have been a part of it, I can remember each and every individual moment I've shared with you," He murmured, and I smiled as I pulled away.

"You, Luke, have been an absolute amazing man that I have had the privilege of not aging with for the past years of our lives," I said, kissing him quickly and our foreheads rested against each other, "And now we have a son who is walking in at this moment."

"Hi there, soon-to-be birthday boy," Luke said, bending down to pick up Drako and he giggled as he went into the air.

"I'm going to be seven," He yelled excitedly and I laughed as I pushed some of the hair out of his face and felt his cheeks.

"It's still cold outside for April 21st, isn't it Drako?" I asked, and he nodded as he looked at the cupboard, "Come on baby, I'll make you some soup."

"You know what my favorite game to play is?" Michael announced, walking in through the kitchen with Calum trailing behind him, gift bags in his hands, "It's playing the game to count backwards nine months from someones birthday just to see exactly when little Drako was created."

"Michael," Luke murmured, giving him a warning glance and he winked at me, "Not needed."

"I'm just saying," Michael said, placing the bags onto the table and Drako ran over to his uncles and giggled as Calum lifted him into the air, "Drako, you're a smart kiddo. What's nine months before this?"

Drako counted quietly to himself before grinning excitedly, "July!" He yelled, and Michael gave a suggestive look as he helped Luke set up the table for his birthday party.

"Hm, now what's in July?" Michael asked, and I glared at him as he chuckled quietly to himself.

"Daddy's birthday," Drako answered and Michael nodded as he took Drako into his arms, and Michael grinned as he moved over to the stove beside me.

"You're right, Daddy's birthday." He winked at Luke and he rolled his eyes as he moved the cake from the counter and onto the table.

"Okay, that's enough Michael." I muttered, and Calum walked over to give me a kiss on the cheek, and I took Drako from Michael as well and continued stirring the soup, "Are you ready for it baby?"