you give me the creeps

Comincia dall'inizio

"so what's the plan?" michael whispered very loudly.

elle gaped at him, exasperated. "i thought you said you were a master prankster?"

"i am."

"then shut up!"

they went about filling up a bucket with freezing water from the tap, it got heavy fast and needed both of them to haul it upstairs. they placed it just outside luke's door. she patted michael on the shoulder and held up a finger to tell him she'd be back a second. she crawled back into her bedroom and grabbed her phone.

michael opened up the window for elle and she was instantly met with the smell of luke's musty cologne and the sound of light snoring.

elle looked down at the floor, thoroughly confused. "michael, why are there rolled up socks and kleenexes all over luke's floor? is he too lazy to throw them away?"

michael stared at the girl, an evil grin curving his lips. "you know what jerking off is, right ellie?"

her face instantly colored in embarrassment. "oh my god, yes i know what jerking off is michael. everyone does it." michael's eyes widened at this sentence and he made a mental note to tell luke that later. "i just never realized luke did it. i mean, at least not this often."

"elle, this is only the beginning. he probably still has what he was jerking off to on his laptop screen." michael walked over to luke's computer, wriggling the mouse as the laptop powered on. he was instantly met with a picture from elle's instagram. it was three months ago, when the group of friends ventured to the beach and elle was wearing this ridiculously hot bikini. clearly, luke really liked that silver bikini.

"so? what is it, mikey? what was he jerking off to?"

michael bit his lip nervously. he couldn't show this to elle. he couldn't betray luke like that, the boy would have to confess his own feelings for her in his own time, and michael didn't want that to be right now. yes, he would like to show it to the girl and rub it in lukes face, but for some reason that just didn't seem like the right thing to do.

he quickly shut the laptop as elle tried to peek over his shoulder. "n-nothing. just regular porn. let's get back to the prank."

elle shrugged, nudging a rolled up sock away from her foot.

the pair shuffled the bucket right to the foot of luke's bed. she handed michael her phone because there was no way they were doing this without documenting their success.

elle gave the boy a thumbs up as she crouched next to the bucket, preparing to lift it. he pressed 'record' and turned on the lights on her signal as she launched the ice water over luke's peaceful body.

he immediately bolted upright, coughing and spluttering as elle sank to the floor, laughter raking throughout her whole body.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he screamed, wiping droplets out of his eyes. michael and elle continued to laugh as luke attempted getting out of his bed, only to slip on the wet floor.

"GET OUT!" luke continued, waving his arm in the direction of the door. michael obeyed immediately, knowing that tone of voice meant trouble, but was still going to post the video he took on a multitude of social medias.