He kissed his way down my tummy, biting me harshly, my tummy dripped blood. I gritted my teeth as slight pain stung on my skin. He sucked on it until the blood stopped coming. I seethed at the weird unnatural feeling. He lifted his head with a sinister smirk on his blood reddened lips.
"You taste intoxicating." He said the last part very deep and demonically.

My muscles quivered as fear and pleasure confused the hecc out of me and my body. He nipped and sucked down the skin of my girth and finally reached my womanhood. He slid his cold fingers up and down my wet folds, I literally shivered at how cold it felt against my heat.
"You're already soaked down here, kitten. " he smirked and I whimpered. I can't stand teasing. I like a bit of foreplay, but when the teasing starts, I hate it.

He chuckled deeply before sucking viciously on my clit. I moaned loudly, my legs trembling as I rubbed my fingers through his black midnight hair.  My back arched to the way he flicked his tongue. He did it so right and so good. My muscles tensed at every suck and nibble. I whimpered and gasped at the pleasure that was building rapidly.
"Uh-ah-M- Masterr~" I moaned desperately as he moved his head around to eat me at a better angle and my limbs went weak. The pressure was reaching its peak and I felt my orgasm coming.
"Uhh~ I'm cumming ~" I moaned as my legs shook. He suddenly pulled away, smirking at me. I growled frustrated, that's when he appeared over me and held me down by my wrists. I tried moving against him, but failed. He was way to strong to fight against. I moaned at his sense of dominance.

He lifted my knees and placed them on his shoulders. He growled in my neck, his breath fanning over my neck. I gripped on his shoulders when feeling his head slip up and down my moist folds. He began to push his thick girth through my wetness. Plunging deeply into me. He submerged his cock deep in my heat and I shuddered at the feeling of his huge member stretching me and molding my walls against it. I could feel every vein and bump, rubbing against my g-spot.

I moaned loudly due to his abuse on my weakest most sensitive spot.
"Ahhh~ R-right there!  Master- oh yesss~" I screamed as he began thrusting faster and faster. The headboard began to bang rhythmically against the wall. My eyes rolled back again as my head fell back on the pillows and my back arched deeply.

I whimpered as I heard his gruff voice in my ear, growling sweet nothings in my neck.
"Yeah~oh- you like that, kitten~" he grunted, moving his lower half against me, rocking and pounding me nonstop. I gripped onto his back even more when feeling my climax get very close. Finally the pressure was too great and I unraveled around him, releasing myself all over his thick girth. My legs trembled and hands spasmed with pleasure.

He grunted a few more times before releasing himself inside of me, biting harshly at my nape while his hands and hips spasmed. His breath hitched after every squirt of his seed he released into me, coating my walls with his cum. He pulled out of me slowly with a wet pop all while smirking deviously at me.
"Mmh~ that was satisfying, doll." He growled, his voice still distorted.

I glanced tiredly at him before my body just felt like dead weight.
"You may not be able to walk for awhile, but don't worry. I will be here." He grinned.

"I have to get started on my essay,  though,  I must leave." I grunted as I tried pushing myself off the bed, but he quickly shoved me back. I glanced up at him confused and a bit scared.
"You aren't going anywhere. You will never escape. " he growled at me then lowered himself near my ear, "you are my slave, kitten." He chuckled deeply then just like that he disappeared.

"N-no! D-Dark!  I have a life, family, friends!!  I need to gooo-" I cried until I suddenly found myself in that pitch black place again. I was chained to nothing, but couldn't move anymore.

"Wh-where am I!?  DARK!!  HELP, SOMEONE!!? " I screamed, but no one answered until I saw a little red light. I looked over to find a women.
"Hi, I'm Celine". She smiled.
"P-please help me!  I-I need to get out!" I cried.
"Too late. You're in the void now and you're now one of his puppets." She spoke sadly. I looked around in despair.

Suddenly,  there was a flash of bright light and I awoke in the room again.
I looked up, frightened and traumatized to find the guy with the pink mustache standing over me.

"That bastard, Dark. Up to his evil ways again." He slurred and my eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Wilford!!  What the fuck!? " his deep distorted voice came from no where.
"Don't argue, Dark!  You know not to trap and keep ladies for yourself." He slurred as he unhooked me from the bed. I bounced up ready to leave when Wilford grabbed my arm and yanked me back to the bed.
"You're supposed to share!! " he laughed before crawling towards me.

I looked at him shocked.
Ohfuck!!
"No please, I can't!  I gotta-" I stuttered frantically.
"You will be swell, love.  Just calm down, daddy Wilfords got ya." He chuckled before placing a gun to my head.

Oh no...

The End
A sequel will be coming soon... 😜
Please vote⭐ if you like it!!