"You've been driving for two months?"

"Do we look like teenagers? We've been driving twelve years!" Bran laughed, obviously shocked at the twos idea.

"We started out as newly weds. Feels like yesterday." He sighed dreamily. "Feels like twelve years to me." Vicky mumbled.

       "You've been driving twelve years? How far have you came?!" Valarie asked, now setting their children down and stepping forward.

        "Oh, we started five miles back."

        "Five miles in twelve years?!"

         "I think she's a bit slow." Vicky mumbled.

       "I'm sorry. We need to get off and get to the TARDIS. Our friend was taken hostage and is in one of these cars." The Doctor quickly imputed, making way for the exit.

       "Sorry, we already passed the lay-by. Your a passenger now, both of you."

                     __________

        The Doctor sonicked the screen at the front; a sign with 'Police' appearing.

       "Thank you for your call. You are being placed on hold."

        "What do you mean on hold? Your the police!"

      "Thank you for your call. You are being placed on hold."

         "I've meet the Duke of Manhattan, can I get through to him?!"

       "Thank you for your call. You are being placed on hold.""

             "No service. The motorway is completely enclosed." Vicky sighed. "But we can contact other cars." She did suggest.

          "Well let's try that!" Valarie encouraged, obviously scared at the thought of being stuck in this car for twelve years.

         "We can try the Cassini sisters." Bran suggested, before exiting the police call and contacting another car. Two older women appeared on screen.

         "Go away Bran! Your a pest and a menace!" One cried at him.

          "Oh, c'mon sisters, you love me!" He laughed lightly, flushed at their comment.

          "You know we aren't sisters; we are married!" The other shouted. Bran waved it off. "You know I'm an old fashioned cat." He chuckled, before switching the topic.

          "Listen, I have some people here; The Doctor and Valarie. They are looking for their friend, Martha Jones." Bran informed. One of the older women sighed and reached for a thick leather book.

"She was kidnapped, we have to find her. You have to help us." Valarie pleaded. "She was carjacked and is in one of these cars." The Doctor explained.

        "Could I ask what entrance they used?" The other older lady asked as the docker took the mic to speak to them. "Pharmacy Town."