Chapter 28

I was scrolling on twitter when something appeared. It was an article saying 'Park Jimin's mysterious girlfriend?'. I was curious so I opened it. I started reading it. 'During BTS's tour the member Park Jimin was seen frequently with a girl. They were seen in the airports and sometimes in restaurants in different countries. We don't know the truth but there are rumors that the singer is dating that girl. Other rumors are that the mysterious girlfriend is not korean.' I scrolled down a bit more and found some pictures of us. 'Oh my gosh! It was really me!' In the pictures I couldn't see my face because it was covered with a mask in most of them.

'What should I do?' I knew the fans would find out someday but... Jimin couldn't tell them because our age difference was quite big.

"Jimin?" I called him. We were in our hotel room in New York. The tour was almost in its end.

"Yes, shortie?" He looked up at me. I was laying in the bed and he was sitting on a chair reading.

"Look at this." I got up and showed him what was on the phone. He read it before his expression changed. "What should we do?" I asked.

"I don't know. But you don't have to worry about that, shortie. " he smiled.

"Yes, I have, Jimin. Your fans will get sad if they find out you're dating me." I said.

"This is just a rumor made by someone. It will disappear in a few days."

But it didn't. When we were in Chicago having dinner all together in the hotel's restaurant, the boys were staring at me quite a lot. "Why are they staring at me?" I asked Jimin in a whisper.

"Guys, what's up?" Jimin asked them.

"Isn't there anything you guys want to tell us?" Namjoon asked.

I looked at Jimin and we both shook our heads. "Oh, come on! We saw the rumors on twitter." Yoongi said.

"And you two are obviously dating!" Jungkook added.

"The rumors are still being spread?" Jimin asked. I couldn't say anything. I was blushing very much.

"Yes, and the fans are asking a lot if you're really dating." Jin said.

"W-What should we do?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know, shortie." Jimin said and stroked my head. "Let's just not comment anything about that."

After dinner we went to our room. In that hotel there was only one bed in the room which meant I had to sleep with Jimin.

At the room I sat in the bed staring at my feet. "What're you thinking about?" He asked.

"The rumors." I answered.

"Oh, baby." He said and stood in front of me. "I don't want you to be worried about that. If you want I will tell the truth but I know you prefer to keep it a secret."

"Yes..." I sighed.

"I don't want to see you like this." He held my face. "I love you." And then he kissed me.

His hand travelled to my tight and then he laid me in the bed. He kept kissing me and my fingers ran through his hair. He moaned when I stroked his head and hair. He stated kissing my neck and leaving small kisses in my chest.

He slowly lifted my shirt and kissed my belly making my entire body shiver. "J-Jimin." He smirked when I called his name.

He slowly took my shirt off. I blushed and covered my body. "No." He took my arms off my chest. "You don't have to be ashamed of me." I was a bit uncomfortable only wearing my bra in front of him. "To make you feel better." He winked before taking off his shirt. I blushed seeing his perfect body.

He kissed me again but this time in a wilder way. I could feel his desire through his lips. "I love you so much." He said between our kisses.

He took off my jeans and his hand touched my tight. He started sucking the skin of my chest. He was going to leave a mark in there. "Ah, Jimin." I said. My hand touched his abs and he moaned again.

He changed our position and made me sit on his lap. He was kissing and stroking my hair while I was doing the same but then I felt something under my body in his pants. I blushed with that and separated us. I left his lap and he looked confused at me. "I-I'm sorry, J-Jimin."

"What are you talking about, baby?" He tried to fix his messy hair.

"I'm sorry I can't give you what you want. I want to make you feel good but I'm still not ready for it." I said and looked down.

"Roxy, you don't have to worry about that. I was the one who got a bit more excited." He said and got up. "Come here." He hugged me. I was only wearing my bra and panties and he was shirtless. I wrapped my arms around his neck while hugging him.

"What're you going to do about that thing?" I asked about his 'thing'.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it myself." He laughed. "Now try to sleep."

A. N.
Hey guys! How are you? Hope you're fine! I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thank you so much for all your love, you're amazing! Wedding has more than 10K reads I'm so happy! I've never thought I could reach this number someday. Thank You all again!
Love you❤️
Mary