〰Chapter 9〰

Mature content ahead~

Eggsy POV

"Eggsy, where are you going? There's no need for champagne. We got loads in the plane. Did you save the world?" Merlin said

"Yes, I did" I said

So, you gonna come in?

"Yes, I am." I said as I entered the cell where the princess was previously in to see Raebena smiling signaling me to come closer which I abliged to taking off my buttons she bit her lip seductively I went to kiss her on her neck which she moaned at I began to trail my kisses down her stomach then rubbed out noses together I then removed my pants as she did with her panties she pushed me back and climbed ontop of me she took a sip oh her drink as she grinds her hips into mine dancing to the music as some of the drink slipped down her chin slowly I can't help but fall harder for this woman I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her in closer kissing her down her neck finding her sweet spot as she moned wrapping her hands into my hair I focused half my attention onto her sweet spot and mostly onto her chest I moved down sucking on Her right nipple she lets out a little moan I smirked a little I flipped her over as her glasses were now lopsided she I smiled and fixed them slightly gazing into her green blue eyes.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth but the denied with a smirk I groped her Arse which she gasped at I cheekily smiled and slipped my tongue in her mouth as our tongue danced together I gripped onto her waist.

I was about to enter but she stopped me "are you sure you want to commit to entering down south?"she asked me "if it's ok with you love" I said to her gently rubbing her back she nods biting her lip I placed on a condom.

I entered slowly she was really tight and warm she gasps bitting her lip I looked at my reflection in her glasses as her eyes started at me half lidded.

I began to move faster as one of my hands held he side and her other leg apart I pulled out she flips me over I guess her strength improved from training she straddles me.

"My turn."She ginned I smirked.
"I'm all yours love." I said back after that night became steamy and intimate.

...................................................

Eggsy and I layed in bed comfortably he snuggled me close to him as he slept I played in his hair just in deep thought thinking of the fall of Harry and probably Julia's grieving I finally got my dad back then to have him taken by some wack ass character and his basic bitch of a sidekick, thought it would be selfish if I said I found love at the end of the day.

I felt eggsy soft breaths against my chest as his head as his head snuggled deeper into in I smiled softly at him he's been through a lot also,but I just feel as if it's going to get better, it's a new start Eggsy told me stories on how he is planning to rescue his mum and his little sister,from her piece of shit boyfriend I couldn't help but smile at his hero like behavior, I felt a little drowsy so I rested my head upon his he pulls me closer with a smile as we both slept peacefully.

The next morning was different I woke to find no trace of eggsy anywhere I sat up stretching hearing the bones crack in my back was so good damn he wasn't playing when he said he'll put my back out the next day i looked to the side to see breakfast on a tray with a note and a single marigold one of my favorites.

I picked it up gently along with the note that read

-Sorry love I had to leave you so early in the morning...but it's for a good cause I hope one day you and I will have a stronger bond ...I'll be back in a pinch...but in the mean while enjoy you're breakfast beautiful-