Chapter 2

K⃞INGSMAN____________________

Blaise POV

HERE I AM sitting in a questioning room with some detective I knew, I casted him a resting bitch face not saying anything, he knew what was going on in my household, yet he didn't make a move to at least help me when I ran away from home.

"Come on Raebena you have to speak I knew you since you were a little tot" Lawrence pled.

"First off its Blaise not Raebena which I know,you know I loathe" I said giving him a dirty look.

He sighs "If you don't tell me what happened, and who was with you I'm forced to put you in lock up and I can't help you"

"I'm not saying shit you were supposed to help me back then but you didn't" I said glaring he sighed and walked out "asshole" I muttered.

I looked at my aunts ring with engraved number she told me to use this Incase of emergencies I quickly looked around and went to the phone and called I waited for a few rings till a woman picked up.

"Good morning how can we be of service to you?" She asked

"Morning um I'm Blaise ..I mean Raebena Alfred um I'm in trouble I'm at holburn police station my aunt told me to call this number" I said with worry in my tone.

"I'm sorry wrong number" she said about to hang up then I glanced at the ring for any information.

"Wait oxford not brougues" I said

"You're complaint has been duely notified I hope we didn't lose you as a loyal customer" the woman said I shifted and muttered a quick thank you I walked out of the police station running into to Eggys I immediately hugged him.

"Thank God you're out" I said but I relized how close we were I let go and just shook his hand he smiled amused at my actions.

"Same to you let's go I can really use a drink" he said I nodded we descended down the stairs

"Eggsy,Raebena" A man and woman voice spoke I noticed them—the man was leaning on the wall and the woman sat on the bench with crossed legs both sporting expensive suits and dresses.
"let's talk"the woman said with a smirk.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We sat at the lucky duck pub the expensive woman and gentlemen stared at us I shifted akwardly in my seat I sense Eggsy looking at me.

"You grew up so beautiful" I herd the woman mutter sipping on her Chardonnay I almost choked on my rum.
"pardon?" I said I noticed the man nudged the woman which she glared a him.

"What I mean is you're a beautiful woman" she said clearing her throat eggsy smirked.

"My name is Harry Hart and this lovely lady is my wife Julia" the man known as Harry said I smiled at the couple in front of me .