°°chapter 1°°

K⃞INGSMAN
    ____________________

I SAT ON MY BED playing with my necklace with my aunts ring on it

I SAT ON MY BED playing with my necklace with my aunts ring on it. Staring absentmindedly at the white wall listening to my mother and her pathetic pig of a boyfriend argue I got tired of her constantly nagging, and her sleazy boyfriend drinking and leaving his shit everywhere.

"shut the fuck up!"I yelled through the wall which none of them paid mind to, I shrugged on my vans and grabbed my backpack stuffing things I need.

I walked into the bathroom watching a roach crawl in the bath tub. I shivered and grabbed my tooth brush running to the window and climbing down the fire escape walking down the street.

looking around, I headed to my job to start I saw some people waiting I just went to my staiton.

"Nice of you to show up Rae." My Samantha spoke I rolled my eyes with a sigh Natasha walks over to me.

"Well I had stuff to deal with...you already know." I said taking out my supplies and cleaning them.

"That doesn't give you an excuse you made a commitment to work here, take it seriously." Samantha said and walked away.

"Rae,if you're having trouble at home you can come stay with me" Natasha spoke I shook my head.

"I know, it's nothing I can't handle but thanks anyway." I said with a meek smile I then turned my head.

"Next!" I yelled some guy came up to me looking me up and down I gave him an annoyed  look.

"how can I help you, I asume you have an appointment?"I asked trying to sound friendly.

"Actually no it was sort of last minute, But you can start by showing that body of yours" he grinned I bitch slapped him which made him curse out in pain.

"First of all; I will kick your ass for disrespecting me and thinking I will sleep with you, second I'm the one with the needles so shut the hell up and keep your limp sausage in your pants" I said casting him a dark look.

He got in my face.

"You'll pay for this bitch "he said I gave him an unfazed look.

"Oh I will make you my bitch when I drop you, now get the hell out of here!"I said he glares and walks out.

I sighed putting my hair in a bun and sat in my chair, most of the time since I work night shifts.

It was the end of my shift so I left saying bye to my boss Samantha and Natasha.

I walked passed an alley only to hear a noise that made me jump and turn I looked to see a stray cat running across and jumping into the nearby garbage I sighed in realief but to only be grabbed by hands.