〰Chapter 4〰

K⃞INGSMAN
     ____________________

               K⃞INGSMAN          ____________________

Blaise's POV

I was getting ready for bed I still can't believe Julia left me down here in a room with no windows and three blithering idiots.

I cuddled up with my pillow closing my eyes next thing I feel is cold water 'oh god please tell me I didn't wet the bed' I thought I stirred awake jerking up to see the room full of water

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled I looked to a confused eggsy

"All right no one panic" Charlie yelled

The water now up to my chin "fuck!,the loo snorkels!" Charlie yelled

"What!?" I yelled.
"The toilets" Roxy yelled.

It was too late I took a quick breath and dived underwater I looked around to see poor Amelia trashing around in her sheets I went over to help while eggsy tried to open the door I pulled on her sheets she looked pale I held her cheek to reassure her everything will be fine I was finally getting somewhere I noticed eggsy punching the mirror I felt lightheaded I looked Down to Amelia and saw her layin in her bed eyes opened and lifeless.

my eyes widened till I feel a whirlpool suck all the water out I sat by the wall shaking I quickly got up and ran towards her "Amelia.? wake up" my voice horse  I closed her eyes and looked towards everyone to them staring at me and Amelia .

Eggsy POV

As the water filled the room I desperately tried to find away out I noticed Amelia trashing around and Blaise trying to help her so I decided to find a way out to save everyone I tried the door but it wouldn't open I looked around and swam to the mirror I looked at it carefully noticing the material is thin I decided to break it as I punched it the crack became visible Then as I suspected it was a window which sucked out all the water and everyone.

We looked up to see Merlin standing with a clipboard still with that bored look on his face

"Congratulations on completing your first task.Charlie, Roxy, well done.For those of youwho are still confused..if you can get a breathing tubearound a U-bend of a toilet...you have an unlimited air supply.Simple physics, worth remembering Eggsy, well done for spotting-that was a two-way mirror" Merlin said

"He's probably seen enough of them" Charlie's said I glared at him

"Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces.Because as far as I'm concerned,every single one of you has failed except for Raebena...You all forgot the most important thing...teamwork" Merlin said pointing to Amelia body I looked and saw Blaise sitting next to her holding her hand they really got on well.

Together they spent the whole day talking with Roxy and each other it's like some girl thing they have going on like mentally.

"So much for classic army technique" I said Roxy nodded as I kept watching Blaise cry over her friend.