〰Chapter 7 〰

K⃞INGSMAN
       ____________________

            K⃞INGSMAN       ____________________

Blaise's POV

"As tradition allows, you now have 24 hours to spend with them. Eggsy, you should know your father reached this point. From now on... there are no safety nets, understood? Good. Dismissed" Merlin said to us well mostly to Eggsy.

"Charlie, time to go home" Merlin said we watched him

"Fuck you. Fucking dad's gonna hear about this! Oh and beautiful I'm still waiting" he said stopping at me.

"piss' off" I said he scoffed and walked away.

"To pee or not to pee?" Eggsy yelled out I laughed.

I left saying good bye and walking to the lounge where bluebell sat.

"come on girl" I said we decided to walk around outside I was then approached by Harry and Julia  "Raebena dear....we need to talk" Julia said I looked at them but nodded we sat by a nearby garden table.

"Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked Julia Eyed the folder.

I eyed It suspiciously but opened it to see random baby pictures.

"Umm? You have a kid " I asked them slightly confused.

"It's you" Harry said I gave him a look

"What you talking about Harry?!" I yelled "why do you have pictures of me!?"

"Raebena clam down.....um how do we put this I'm your aunt well played your aunt I'm actually your Mother, you're our daughter...but I can explain just calm the fuck down and listen and that's and order young lady" Julia or Mum said to me a little agitated I did as I was told and glared.

"When were you going to tell me this" I said

"When the time was right since you are...'done' with your tests we decided to tell you when you weren't stress"Harry said

I nodded overwhelmed by the situation "ok if your my family then who is Veronica?"I asked "my.....um sister.."Mum said

" why did you give me up?"I asked looking down hurt.

"It wasn't what we wanted but we were kingsman agents and it was Arthur's decision it was either give you up while you were still inside or leave you with a close relative" Mum said holding Harry's (pops)  hand.

I wasn't mad well I was a little upset they told me now but happy I'm not the child of that sex crazed woman....just pleasant.

I smiled meekly

"I'm not mad.....but I'm actually happy that I'm not with that witch anymore"I said Julia pushed Harry out of the way causing him to stumble into the table she ran and hugged me tight "I got my baby back!"she exclaimed I hugged her back Harry just smiled at us I let go and ran to him with a huge hug giggling like a mad school girl he hugged back with a grin.